1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But, It is really a pain in heart every time we look at the dent. Please, get it fixed at the earliest opportunity.
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Oh yeah I will get it fixed for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    By the way I forgot to tell you that your avatar pic. matches with your handle name.
  4. Hey guys... glad to see so much happening in Hyderabad from Team Fiat. Used to be an active member for G2Gs and rides during my 'Comet' Days through xBHP. Long gone are those days post shifting to 4 wheels from 2. ;)

Would be great to join you guys during the next meet! :) BTW have one question though, all I see in the pix are Puntos, where are all the Lineas? :confused:
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Hi Srikanth,

Welcome to TFI. Nice to see a film director in TFI :mrgreen: JK. Apart from we being food lovers, we hydeez are a very active and an enthusiastic group but somehow after the last meet, everyone's been lying low. It's like the calmness before the storm

Usually our Boss Kiran is our chief planner. He takes the onus of organizing the meets but he is kinda busy and so nothing much is happening these days. I am sure he is planning something big.

Good question. It may come as a surprise to you but as far as I know you will be the first person with a Linea in our group (guys, correct me if I am wrong). It would be awesome to see this beauty as a part of our convoy in our next meet. ::T

Kiran anna,
    I know you told me that you are busy as hell but it's about time we had another meet. Lunch ::V or Dinner ::V::Vor Drive meet, anything's fine. Just let me know when we can make this happen.

p.s: Srikanth, I am a bike lover as well and I love to hear the tales of your rides on 2 wheels.
    p.p.s: I recently did a 3,300 Kms + drive (coast to coast drive SOLO. Travelogue coming soon)
    3 people like this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    We do not need any storms as we already have Hurricane among us :D. Awaiting your travelogue and pics. You have been spotted at Wayanad by one of our members. 3,300 kms SOLO is absolutely wonderful. It shows you passion for driving.

The very first TFI-Hyderabad meet in 2011, witnessed a HHB 1.4 Dynamic, a FR 1.4 Emotion and a SBB T-jet+. Somehow, they couldn't make it to the next meets. There is another member Ramu from Hyderabad, who owns a Linea, but could not make it to any of the meets so far. Hopefully they will all be back in action for the further meets.

Would be definitely great to have you and your beloved Linea in our further meets. Do share your mobile number via PM, so that I can update my TFI-Hyderabad Team database. Hope to speak to you soon.

Hurrican, last few months have been really hectic at work and I am still help up with a lot of work. More work is pouring in and I am honestly looking for a break. What's better than spending some quality time with fellow TFIans. I am in for a meet on any weekend provided we plan it in advance. I am ok with anything that can be done within a weekend. A long drive or a simple lunch meet.

Why don't you take up the job of proposing a meet date and venue? I would be more than happy to help you co-ordinate the meet.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ^^^ PM Sent with my number ;)
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks for letting me know. I didn't subscribe to that thread earlier. I did now. ::T

It was a wonderful drive. We can always go on National highways but driving on a country side is an experience in itself.

Oh, I didn't knew that. Hope the other Hydeez with Lineas are reading this. It will be a visual treat for everyone if guys with Lineas come up for the meet.

Sure, I will try to pick some nice place for the meet. Will keep you posted.
  9. Anything, worked out for the weekend? :)
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Why don't we plan a meet at any of the resorts in the Hyderabad outskirts?