1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    U can count on me. Just got home, but I will try to wake up on time. Don't panic if I don't pick up the phone early.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2.
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    lol..I just got home as well. So that meet point is APPA junction. K, I will be there by 10:00 AM. :drinks

See you tomorrow.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Starting now. See you guys in half an hour.
    2 people like this.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Awaiting Pics !!!!

Seems you guys are still enjoying !!
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    We are still in an extended meet. Here's one for now.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2.

uploadfromtaptalk1360499426074.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    8 people like this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The meet was great. 7 cars in total. Visual feast on the state highway with the Fiat convoy. Lot of stares. Absolutely loved it. We din't want the meet to end and so 4 of us have decided to extended the meet and are now sipping on some cold coffee at CCD. Pics will follow soon.

a6uqyna6.jpg
    7 people like this.
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Guys,

Just reached home :D
    What an awesome meet it was. :dancingThe location and drive was fantastic and to top it off we all were the center of attraction. Lunch was okay, egg burjee was hot and spicy aka telangana style. As usual, after lunch we talked about cars, cars and more cars and finally the entire gang dispersed at around 4:30 PM or so. After the fantastic drive, while others left, we four decided to extend the meet and so ended up sipping cold coffee at Cafe Coffee day. In the above pic, that's VJ_V1 (top left), BoseSuman (right) and ME (hurricane).

I will upload pics taken from my humble Galaxy S2 mobile shortly. Other with big guns (SLR gang), do upload the pics at the earliest.
    1 person likes this.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

It was a great meet and was nice to meet all the Hyd members had an awesome time.
    Drive, food, scenary, stares and compliments everything was too good.
    Everyone on the road was staring at the FIAT Punto convoy (7 cars) and some people who couldnt resist their curiosity came ahead asked what was going on and what it was all about :redcar

Will upload my set of pictures soon :)
    2 people like this.
  9. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    It was a fantastic meet. Great to catch up with everyone.

As soon as we parked our cars by the lake, other people around us got ready with the camera and start clicking our beauties. :-D Some even posed in front of our car and got themselves clicked. :cool:

Food was okay. but typical Telegana spices, I enjoyed. We never get tired about talking about cars, so discussion went on and on.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    Awaiting more pics guys... Hope to see few of you this week again... Guys I am getting those tfi t- shirts we saw at factory visit.we already got ours today
    :dancing
    1 person likes this.