1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The FIAT stickers looked cool on Nova Bossa White, Medium Grey and Hip Hop Black. Since my GP is exotic red, am not sure how it would look on my car. I think white sticker might go well with mine. I am also planning to get the sticker "Punto" on the front wind shield with the same font as the rear emblem in the rear of the car. Saw it on one of the Punto pics in the forum.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So all the hydrebad buddies gearing up for the Great meet, and we all are waiting to hear from you about the meet, ALL THE BEST
  3. @tony
    Thanks for the wishes. Reports and pics will be coming from 20th night itself.
    Please tune into this topic again after the meet. Any suggestions are welcomed.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I hope all have recieved the invitation pm. Becoz attendance post is not increasing.Either they may not be logging frequently or not interested for meets.I have send e-mail to 02 of my office collegeues and also spoke personally.
    Let us see!!!!. At least 10Nos. should be there.
  5. @nk4fiat
    Why not we both talk to the mods and request them to mass pm all the people from hyderabad. It would be better.
    What say people?

Update:
    @nk4fiat
    I pm ed the mods a request to forward the message to all the members from hyderabad. This would benefit us as any member I might have missed will get the message and also all the other members will get this message again as a reminder.
    Will pm you further details.
  6. I saw this message today only.....Got a PM for the meet but when I loggedin saw message that the PM has been deleted by the author....after a lot of struggle found this thread.

Iam travelling this weekend and back Monday Noon...if Iam able to join in early, will join the meet. I have a coleague who has a Fiat Palio; will put in a word to him as well.
  7. @dhounddiyal1
    Sorry. The pm got deleted by mistake. It was my mistake.

Hope you come for the meet, just in case you are free.
    A new pm is being sent again. It will go to the inbox of every hyderabad tfi member by tomorrow or day after tomorrow evening by the latest.
    Sorry for the inconvinience caused :ban :?:
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Today is Wednesday... then comes Thursday and then Friday.....Then comes the relaxing day Saturday....
    and guess what Next is Sunday :) ..... 4 days to go..... First Hyderabad TFI Meet

1) Prasanna Godugu
    Grande Punto - Exotica Red

2) pvsuryap
    Linea TJet - SunBeam Beige

3) sagi096
    Grande Punto - Medium Grey

4) atulalvenkar
    Linea - Flamenco Red

5) shashanknathani
    Grande Punto - Medium Grey

6) nk4FIAT
    Linea - Hip Hop Black

7) srikaratluri
    Grande Punto - Bossa Nova White

8) N Kiran
    Grande Punto - Exotica Red

So we have 5 Grande Punto's, 2 Linea's and One Linea TJet.....

We will have FIAT's in Bossa Nova White, Exotica Red, Flamenco Red, SunBeam Biege, Medium Grey and Hip Hop Black rocking the territory of Hussain Sagar Lake on sunday morning from 10:00 AM..

Other Hyderabad Fellow members add your name to the list and make it a grand event...
    I am trying to get someone from Tejaswi with a TD Linea T-Jet and Punto MJD at the meet.... Hope i will succeed....
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Note: This meet is not just for FIAT owners, it is a Team FIAT India Hyderabad Meet and all the TFI members @ Hyderabad who are planning to buy FIAT's or want to enquire about FIAT's are welcome. Even we can get our friends also who wants to buy FIAT's but are kinda afraid of going to the Showroom to see the cars.
  10. @shashank
    Waiting eagerly for the meet.
    And also for the stickers.
    we need to start inviting as many fiat owners as possible to the meet.
    So many palios in hyderabad. But not even 1 attending the meet?