1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Then that would make me the "Maniac" :devil Please start an ownership thread, we would all like to read more about your "ENZO"
    BTW, I stay at Tarnaka and I was at Miyapur to attend a wedding reception.
    Since your reg number is also "AP 10 AS" guess yours is a 2009 model and are you located around Secunderabad?
  2. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Actually I bought the car in Jun-2012 from a TCS colleague. The car is still not transferred to my name. ENZO is the Previous owner's Kids Middle name. EO were removed but NZ are still there as removing the Radium Sticker is leaving scratches on the glass. I stay in Chandanagar. Tarnaka aa then i am lucky to get a glimpse of your beautiful ride. I learned driving only few months back that too on this car and still learning a new thing everyday. Will think of starting a ownership thread.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    So you work at Kohinoor Park? I saw you take a turn from the lane behind it. My wife used to work in the same building, but now her project has been shifted to the Deccan Park. I had other dinner plans yesterday and I was supposed to pick my wife from Miyapur as it was her colleague's marriage reception. Luckily my plans had to be dropped down and I joined my wife to Miyapur and so we could spot each other.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    How much did you pay to acquire enzo. If i am not wrong it is 1.2 active model

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Pradeep, Welcome mate. So you got your reply :).
    I used to stay in Huda Colony, did my higher schooling in BHEL. Where do you stay in Chandanagar? I now stay in Bangalore (from 5 years) and our appartment in Hyd is in Kukatpally (moved here almost 2 years back) this is where i stay when i come to Hyd.
  6. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    3 lakhs Shashank . Yes it is 1.2 Active

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ya Raj, Spoke to Kiran for about 30 minutes. Kiran told me about you.

We stay near Sridevi theatre in Chandanagar. Hey even we used to stay in KPHB 6th phase.We moved to Chandanagar only last year. See you when you come to Hyderabad next. :):)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks for calling me and Nice talking to you Kiran. We will meet sometime when you come to Hitechcity
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Here are the photos of the first TFI-Hyderabad Meet of 2013, Thanks.

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    12 people like this.
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Super pics Prasanna.

We had such a great time today. We met at our regular spot @Necklace road (to be precise Sanjeevaiah Park MMTS station) and then went to Tansen for lunch :dancing

Myself, MOD Kiran and Pradeep met initially and after a while BoseSuman, Shashank (with his friend) and Prasanna turned up. It was great meeting Shashank and his friend. As usual, like any petrol head our discussion was mainly on cars. We talked about it for nearly 2 hrs until our grumbling bellies reminded us that lunch was in wanting.

We then headed to Tansen and enjoyed delicious starters over couple of energy drinks. We initially ordered "Masaledar Murgh Ki Chaamp" and "Rann E Sikander" (Oh boy, this dish was super delicious) and ended it with Biryani and fish.

@VJ_V1 aka speed demon aka Vignesh.. Dude, we were hoping you would come but you missed it. ::V
    4 people like this.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Awesome Prasanna Garu, Nice pics.

@ Shashank Bhai - Sorry, I tried my level best but had to entertain family members in the afternoon :-(.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :up

Great to see TFIans meeting up! Kudos to everyone!