1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

There was no plan as such, i called Kiran and asked if we can meet and i went to his office near the Jublee hills check post :)
    We talked almost for 2 hours :-D
    We shall cathcup next time when am in Hyd.

Am very much a Hyderabadi (born and brought up here) but working in Bangalore from 4 years. But i come to Hyd regularly as my home is here.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    lol Shashank.. now you had to ahead and say it. It's a killer combo.. Let me know when you are in Hyderabad and we can talk about it over a very special DUM Biryani :D
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I will be there in first week of jan.. will call you up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Awesome. Let's shoot for a meet on Jan 1st week then. Me, Boss Kiran and Vignesh will be in for sure.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Perfect

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Raj29: Really appreciate you for coming down all the way to just meet another member. Since you have already posted the pics, I am not posting from my end cause the ones that I have are also the same. It was a pleasure meeting you. I had no idea about the time spent until we had a look at our watches nearly 2 hrs later. :D
    I felt the same as you did, that it was not the first time I was meeting you. Very few people give us that impression. The bonding was instant and I am looking forward to meet you again whenever possible.

@Hurricane: As mentioned by Raj, it was more of an unplanned meet. I could not inform you as I did not know if it was feasable for you to come down during office hours. I know I should have called and asked before making assumptions, Sorry for that. But me and Raj have already decided that next time when Raj comes to Hyderabad, we will have a mini Hyderabad meet for sure.

As for Shashank, we owe him a lot for the help extended by him to arrange for the accomodation and the hospitality shown at Pune. Its been around 1.5yr, since we last met and still he was the same. Its more than acquaintance and mere friendship. It was "Brotherhood". Love you for that Shashank bro. Guys like you make us proud of being a TFIan.

So, in the first week of January we will have a TFI meet again. If not a lunch, we all can have a dinner party, with the very special DUM biryani ;)

To all Hyderabadis,
    As soon as the Fiat Caffe is opened at Bangalore, we shall plan a Hyderabad-Bagalore-Chennai(if they are willing to) meet at the first Fiat Caffe in South India. What say??
    2 people like this.
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    No Worries Kiran. I was kidding, I perfectly understand that it was an impromptu meet.

I agree, we owe Shashank a lot. The service apartment was one of the best I have seen. It was super neat. Thanks a lot Shashank.

Having a meet at Fiat Caffe is a great idea and I will be in for sure. Btw, when is the Fiat Caffe getting opened at Bangalore? in 2013? any news on Hyd Fiat Caffe.

Once Shashank confirms his visit to Hyderabad, we can fix the day and venue (Jan 5th or 6th is more ideal). Let kick of the new year with this super meet.
    1 person likes this.
  8. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hey hi Raj, whose car is the Red Punto with Reg no. AP10AW1838. I saw it today near Hafeezpet and was behind this car till Miyapur Jn. The car is really very beautiful and well maintained :up. I own a grey Punto Petrol.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Don't tell me!!!! Is it the same car that has "Live to Drive" sticker on the boot. Sorry I forgot to notice the car registration number on the road, but saw in another post of yours that it is AP10ASXXXX.

So it was you :D I overtook you on purpose just to show you the TFI stickers. Just showed this post proudly to my wife, who always makes fun of me that no one is ever going to notice the stickers or the car.

BTW, a Grande Welcome to you aboard, Pradeep. Have fun here and hope to meet you soon in one of our meets.
  10. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    :wow Yes I am the Idiot driving slower than you :steering. it is the same car with "Live to Drive" Sticker :-D. Even I followed you some distance to look at your car. You drive way to faster than me.

Thank you. I am looking forward to meet you all in our next meet.