1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

Well im a big fan of Rocky and Mayur but will not buy their book. Will try to get if free from them when they visit Hyd again ;P.
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Guys,

I went ahead and made a reservation for lunch at 36 chattees for all people who confirmed for the meet below. As discussed, we will meet near Sanjeevaiah Park MMTS station on Sunday at 10:00 AM and then we can proceed towards having lunch at 12:30 PM.

Confirmed members for 36 Chattees
    1. N Kiran - Yes
    2. Hurricane - Yes
    3. Vj_V1 - Yes
    4. Puntojith
    5. Bose Suman- Yes
    6. sriswe
    7. SHASHANKREDDY
    8. Prasanna Godugu - Yes
    9. Shuvam
    10. rudresh
    11. apraveen25 - Yes
    12. Nanda Kishore (macky)

If anyone else is willing to come for lunch, please update this thread and I will make the arrangements accordingly.
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I will come just for the meet but lunch will be difficult.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thats fine Rudresh. No compulsion what so ever. The major part of the discussion would be at the meet and might not be at the Lunch.
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran, How did the meet go?

Have you came to conclusion on factory visit plan?
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Meet went really well. Discussed lot of stuff and from the look of things, everything should get finalized in a day or two. Kiran will fill in the rest of the details.

This was my first meet and I had a great time interacting with the TFI gang. We first met at Sanjeevaiah Park and kinda discussed on the meet plan and travel itinerary. Later we drove to Jubilee hills and had lunch @36 chattees and the food was really super delicious. Sorry I couldn't take any pictures from my mobile but others managed to show off with their Nikon's. :dance. Ah, Wish I had one of those!! Was that a Nikon D 5 series (5100)? Which lens? I was so busy having food that I forgot to ask :oops:

Guys, Please upload the photos when you have the time.
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    It was really nice to meet fellow TFI-ians today in my first FIAT meet. Had a great time. Some pictures to share.

DSC_0359.JPG
    DSC_0363.JPG
    DSC_0364.JPG
    DSC_0373.JPG
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    8 people like this.
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks hurricane for reply and rudresh for pictures.

Location looks cool.

From the above pictures it appears that 9 members attended the meet. Am I right?
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks Rudresh for posting the pics. The first pic looks really cool. :clapping

Yeah, the location was really nice with lot of greenery to protect us from the Sun. It was near Sanjeevaiah part MMTS station.

Yes, you are right. In total, 9 members turned up for the meet.
    1 person likes this.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    As usual I missed this meet also, as I arrived on Sunday at 10:30pm from Delhi.
    Good parking theme Prasanna and Kiran.
    Black at center and then alternate red-white on both sides. Superb photo. Talk to TFI pune about A4 size standard rally poster for factory visit.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.