1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am ok for Dec 01st and I am fine with the lunch plan too. People who have other plans for lunch can proceed accordingly after the meet and the rest who want to have lunch can proceed to BBQ Nation. But IMO the max. discussion about the plan and proceedings will be done at the lunch. So I would request everyone to join for the lunch aswell.

I think we can skip the drive this time as this meet is more regarding the discussions about the Fiat Factory Meet. Next Hyderabad Meet can be planned outside Hyderabad, probably a drive to Suryapet Refresh 7, have a meet, photo session, lunch and then return back.
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Lunch meet

I agree with Kiran, Lets skip the long drive meets as of now so that we can focus on much important things at hand.

For all those who haven't visited BBQ / 36 Bar-B-Q till now, let me give you all a little preview on what we can expect. I am rooting for BBQ or 36 Bar-B-Q as they provide the best VFM in terms of food. Other hotels provide good food at much reasonable rates but they don't provide the grill type experience.

The last time I went there, we had a blast. I am posting the food menu (as I remember) that they served for lunch buffet at BBQ nation below.

Complimentary drink
    1 Thumbs up
    or
    1 Mocktail (pudina stuffed in some juice and soda) -- Extremely refreshing
    or
    1 any other ;) -- Even more extremely refreshing

veg starters (Unlimited)
    mushroom
    paneer
    fried corn
    Pineapple (yes, Pineapple on a grill - My fav)
    veg cutlet ( i think)​

Non veg starters (unlimited)
    prawns
    fish
    chicken ( 2 dishes)
    mutton ​

bbq1.jpg

Soups
    I veg and 1 Non-Veg Soup​

Main course
    rice
    curries
    veg biryani
    chicken biryani
    noodles
    naan

Dessert
    Fruits
    gulab jamun (usually)
    ice cream​

@ Barbique nation -> 575/- (excluding taxes).
    @ 36 Bar-B-Q -> 505/- (excluding taxes). with deal it's costing only 379/-

I was browsing through snapdeal and I saw a deal on 36-Bar-B-Q. If we purchase that deal, the buffet lunch will cost us around 379/- (Excluding taxes). I say it's a steal. Below is the URL. Once you open the URL, Click on the RATE CARD , to see the full menu

36 Bar-B-Q Deal in Hyderabad - Snapdeal.com

NOTE: If majority are poor eaters, please see the other options below.

Others - Regular lunch buffet
    45 Jubilee Hills - Rs 615/- (with deal 230/-)
    Mozzarella, Banjara Hills - Rs 320/- (with deal 239/-)
    Lotus Palace - Rs 393/- (with deal - 289/-)

If there are any other options, please share them.

Hyderabadi's by nature are enthusiastic foodies. Now please, don't prove it wrong. Do come to the meet and let us all enjoy lunch together. :)
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Its Saturday, I am complete veggie in saturday ( without Onion, Garlic too). So This is really good deal for me too in 36 BBQ. Unlimited Kebab ( veg & non veg both).

I am in for 36 ( Chattish BBQ). Had been to there in 2009 on non-veg day (any day except Saturday for me ;) ).
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Confirmed Members:

1. N Kiran
    2. Hurricane
    3. Vj_V1
    4. Puntojith
    5. Bose Suman
    6. sriswe
    7. SHASHANKREDDY
    8. Prasanna Godugu
    9. Shuvam

So shall we shift the meet date to Sunday, the 02nd Dec 2012? This is the reason why I have asked for votes, so that we can go for the majority.
  5. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Even I would like to join this time. Sunday is fine for me.

Kiran, Is it nessasary to bring the FIAT for this meet ;)? or my 2 wheeler is just fine?
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I am in. Anyday is fine. I recently went to 36(Chattis) in Jubilee hills from office. Though we ordered many foods, it wasn't as per our expectations. I liked Bar-B-Q nation for better food
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Date: 02nd December 2012, Sunday

Time: 10.00 AM

Meet Place: Probably Sanjeevaiah Park MMTS station.

Lunch: BBQ Nation or 36 BBQ @ Banjara Hills / Jubilee Hills

Confirmed Members:

1. N Kiran
    2. Hurricane
    3. Vj_V1
    4. Puntojith
    5. Bose Suman
    6. sriswe
    7. SHASHANKREDDY
    8. Prasanna Godugu
    9. Shuvam
    10. rudresh
    11. apraveen25
    12. Nanda Kishore (macky)

Just spoke to Nanda Kishore on phone and he has confirmed his participation.

@praveen: This is a meet for TFIans and not particularly Fiats. Though it would bring us all, lot of joy to see all Fiats, in this case 12 in number at a time, there is no such compulsion that one has to attend the meet in a Fiat only.

The core intention of this meet is to know each other (specially new members and members who could not make it to the earlier meets) and to discuss the plans for Fiat Factory Meet.

I would say that we meet at Sanjeevaiah Park MMTS station around 10.00 AM, where we have enough shade and parking for our vehicles. Have some discussion and move to BBQ Nation for lunch around 12.00 PM.
    Or
    We can meet for lunch directly at BBQ Nation around 12.30 PM.

Pour in your suggestions.

Looking forward to meet you all and have a gala time.

Cheers!!!
    Kiran
    1 person likes this.
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    @apraveen - It is not absolute necessary but having all the Punto's together in one place kinda looks cool.

@rudresh - I have been to both the places and I have to admit that I liked BBQ more. Not that 36 BBQ was bad but there was something about BBQ. Probably its the ambiance / service.

As per your suggestion, we can meet up at Sanjeevaiah MMTS station, have a photo session and then discuss on travel plans. Later on we can go to lunch at BBQ Nation or 36 BBQ and discuss more.
    So did everyone confirm that they will be meeting at Sanjeevaiah Park or are we still awaiting confirmation.

p.s: I will talk to people at 36 BBQ and BBQ Nation today and will try to add our names to the tentative list for the lunch buffet.

Edit: Does anyone still have "Team Fiat" stickers? If yes, can you please share. I like the Driven with Passion and TFI stickers. If not, I am planning on getting it custom printed
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I gave away my left over TFI stickers in the first Hyderabad TFI meet to others 2 years back. But I recently saw one "BE RESPONSIBLE" TFI sticker some where in my home. I will try to search it and will give it to any one who wants to have it. I did not use that sticker on my car as it would not be approriate for me to put it up.
    1 person likes this.
  10. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Kiran and Hurricane. I will try to bring my Punto than.

Since I have to come from Gachibouli, it will be easy for me to come directly to BBQ or 36. But I am not sure If we can have discussions peacefully in a restaurant.