1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. @Suman: Just visited Badrachalam and came back yesterday.I dont think we can really enjoy there.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sreekanth, please suggest if any places are nearby or Vijayawada or Suryalanka Beach resort.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Dear Friends,

My trip is planned for 4 weeks which means that I should be returning to India on Oct 29th. But as I feared, the trip has been extended for another 3 weeks and now they are planning to extend further. I have informed my management that I could only stay till Nov 24th as Nov 25th is my daughter's b'day and I do not want to miss it at any cost (I already missed it last year :()

Anyways, coming to the point, please do not wait for me to return. It is a team thing and it should not be stopped or post-poned for one person. Try to co-ordinate and arrange a meet at your convenience, even if I am not in India. And you guys know that I wouldn't be missing any if I am in India.

For now, I can commit for any weekend after 25th November for a meet. Be it local or any place in India :D

Vijayawada has nothing much to offer except for visiting Kanaka Durga Temple. Suryalanka is a good beach, but the only issue we could have is that the stay at Punnami Beach resort isn't suitable for families. We better stay at Bapatla or Guntur if feasable. There are many more places in AP, which could be fun to visit. First let us fix the dates and later we can search and finalise on a location. If we are planning a meet in Dec, Vizag and Araku should be a nice option also the jorney would be fun with the new Hyd-VJA highway. Just my 2 cents.
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Since the factory meet is coming up, I don't think we should target any long drives. We can just hit the highway and have a mini meet at a dhaba and start working out details on the factory visit. Of course, if one is interested in going on a long drive, we can always hit the bidar (NH9) or nizamabad highway (NH7).

Either way, if it's a meet that anyone is planning, just bump this thread and I will be in for sure.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  5. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    TFI-Hyderabad Meet in December

Recently, we might have noticed that there is a decent raise in the number of TFI members who are joining from Hyderabad. There are also many old members who could not make it to the earlier meets. Since the Fiat Factory Meet is being held on 14th December 2012 and around 15 members have already registered from Hyderabad, we thought it would be a good start to have a TFI-Hyderabad meet first before leaving for the ultimate meet.

What: TFI-Hyderabad Meet
    When: 01st or 02nd December 2012
    Where: Yet to finalise
    Agenda:
    Meet new members
    Getting introduced
    Discuss about the proceedings and plans for the Fiat Factory Meet
    Photo shoot asusual
    Lunch if everyone is willing
    A small drive probably

I request members who are willing to attend this meet to reply to this thread with the convenient date for them to attend the meet and few suggestions for the venue of the meet.
    The meet date will be finalized by taking into account the majority of people who decide on any one of the above mentioned dates.

Please note that, there is NO restriction as members who are attending the Fiat Factory Meet only should attend this meet.
    This is a Hyderabadi TFI Meet and everyone is welcome.

Lets build the team and lets build the spirit.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    I am in for the meet

When: 01st or 02nd December 2012

Will go with the majority

Photo shoot asusual
    :up

Lunch if everyone is willing
    An hyderabad meet without lunch would be boring.

A small drive probably
    :up

Common guys, pour in your thoughts.
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Confirmed Members:

1. N Kiran
    2. Hurricane
    3. Vj_V1 ( I believe, I need not wait for your reply;))
  8. puntojith

puntojith

Hyderabad
    Hey Kiran
    Count me in. Either of the two dates is fine with me.

puntojith
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    1. N Kiran
    2. Hurricane
    4. Puntojith
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    1. N Kiran
    2. Hurricane
    4. Puntojith
    5. Bose Suman ( I am back after 10 days vacation )