1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Kiran for organizing meet
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Kiran, thanks for inviting mini meet will be held on 5th Aug. Have you decided the place? and time to meet.

one suggestion, we can meet near ORR/Gachibowli/Hitech City area, can you please check with other friends from TFI-HYD team.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am not sure about the meet place yet. I have only recieved 3 confirmations so far. I might have to do the old process of calling everyone and informing about the plan. Need a lot of time to do that and I am a bit held up with work. Will do it whenever I get some time.
    @ Suman: ORR is the best place to drive, but to meet people and discuss about the South India Meet, we need to have a place where we can all sit together. Will let you know asap about the meet plan. As of now there wouldn't be any changes in the date atleast.
    1 person likes this.
  4. macky

macky Amatore

why dont you guys meet at Gandipet!! its near to ORR and also a good place to hangout. I will try to come to this meet.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    After discussing with Kiran ( cofirmed from other TFI friends too) we have decided to meet at KFC, Hitech City .
    Please check your schedule and call Kiran to update your participation. If you are able to join, will be really helpful to decide the participation & travel process for SouthIndia meet.

Hyderabad Mini Meet:- 5th Aug 2012, 11:00 A.M at KFC, Hitech City.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Sorry Guys, unable to join because of personal work, will take update from kiran.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad Mini Meet

Yesterday, 05th Aug 2012, we had a mini meet here in Hyderabad at KFC, Hitech City. The purpose of this meet was to discuss the details, progress and planning of the South India Meet which is to be held on September 15th & 16th at Ooty.

Thanks a tonn to all those who have taken their precious time out, to participate in this meet. Appreciate all the efforts put in by you guys. Also, thanks for the valuable suggestions and keeping up the spirit even if the number seems to be small.

For those who could not make it to the meet, here is a small update.

The AP team would start from Hyderabad early in the morning on Friday, 14th September 2012. We would be staying over-night at Mysore at a hotel. We expect to reach Mysore by night fall with few breaks for breakfast, lunch and tea/snacks. We probably will have dinner at the same hotel if available and have some good night sleep. We would then co-ordinate with Karnataka Team and shall meet up at a pre-planned location in or around Mysore. Then we will proceed towards Ooty which is approximately 125 kms.

The monetory details for the expenses estimated at Ooty are mentioned in the South India Meet thread.

Apart from the expenses at Ooty, we are also planning to collect 1000 Rs. per head for the food and accomodation expenses enroute. Please call me @ 9885667700 for further details. Would love to discuss and clarify any doubts regarding the South India Meet.

Unfortunately, no one carried their cameras to the meet. So clicked couple of snaps with my mobile at the parking lot. One of the car (MG 90HP) which belongs to Shiva is missing in the pics as he has chosen to park his vehicle else where.

20120805_110425.jpg

20120805_114137.jpg

20120805_114144.jpg

20120805_114419.jpg

20120805_114427.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great effort guys. Meets like these strengthen our TFI brotherhood! :)
  9. Maria01

Maria01

I know I am late to the forum . But just hoping to get some help. Can any one tell me if there is any good club in Hyderabad. As i will be visiting India Soon with family.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Hi Friends and new friends from Hyd.

We are waiting Kiran to return to India, We have a Plan to meet again.

Kiran, as per our earlier discussion any places decided? I will visit my home town from 9th to 19th Nov ( exclude these date from meet :) ).

Place to go ( proposed):- Bhadrachalam; Vijayawada, Suryalanka beach resort.

Friends, any place in your mind please suggest us.