1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. @nk4fiat
    Can I do that tomorrow evening. I have an exam tomorrow morning. So will be able to send the pm's only after that.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    ya ya srikar.
    Absolutely fine. In fact you shld nt login today at all. 1st careear then hobbies and fanism.
    Best of luck from my side.
    Do it by tomrw or day after.
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    All the Best for the meet and believe me it would be worth at the end of the day, i drove 750kms (up-n-down) to meet our team in Delhi... Please take your families and Sanjeevaiah Park is a good place, I used to work in Hyd betwen 2000-2002 and hence familiar.

Some day I might drive down to one of the South India-TFI Meet...u never know the "Fiat Fever" :mrgreen:

Will wait for the details and snaps - Cheers :up
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Cubbie,

right the road used to be beautiful. I also remember the area as i used to stay at a hotel on Tank bund road during 1997-98 and if i am not wrong it used be VICEROY. it should be even better for location then holiday inn krishna at banjara hills, the other hotel i tried once.

I believe the hotel was viceroy only, am i right?

Go ahead hyd guys give some good pics and gr8 stories. Next sunday evening for reading this thread.
  5. Yeah it's VICEROY. I believe its not called with the old name any more people now know it as Marriots only.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx cubbie and axn!!!
    Ya next sunday by this time this thread will be full of photos of beautiful Italian babes on the background of Hussainsagar.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    BTW does anybody know where we can get the stickers of FIAT which were stickered to the front doors in the Fiat Factory meet?
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Thnx Atul! I really have nice memories of this area.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I guess those were given by FIAT for the factory meet... You can get the same one designed from any local number plate making shop.....
  10. @nk4fiat
    Thanks for the wishes.
    Off to work now. Sent some pm's yesterday. Rest will be sent today.

@shashank
    Think those stickers were launched by FIAT officially. In the calender they gave away with autocar magazine this month, punto had those stickers. So think those are original.