1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I just had a talk with Shiva yesterday, we are planning for a meet on 28th Jan, Saturday. Please come up with suggestions asap. You may even contact me directly on 9885667700.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  2. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
    Fiat Invitation.jpg got this invitation yesterday.
  3. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I will land at Hyderabad on 24th morning. Damn I a missing so may events in the last couple of months.
    There was a similar event organised in Jan 2011 by Concorde, Tejaswi and Prerna Motors. The starting location was same as the above.
    Rajeev, if you are attending this event make sure to click lot of pictures and try to enlighten few about TFI. Lookout for fellow TFI members too.

There will also be a TFI-Hyderabad meet pretty soon and everyone from Hyderabad will be informed in couple of days.
  4. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
    sounds great, count me in.
  5. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
  6. Rajeev

Rajeev

Hyderabad
    Sorry these are the only pics i have..
  7. macky

macky Amatore

When will be the TFI hyd meet?? why not a bigger meet say south indian meet or TFI meet at some neutral venue. probably it can be a road trip of a life time!!
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Already discussions are happening for south india meet. You can check the thread title"South India Meet". May be you people can join that..
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    @ Macky: Please PM me your contact number. Will discuss about the meets over phone.
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Dear Hyderabadis

How about a TFI-Hyderabad Monsoon Meet on July 15th? The weather these days is awesome and calls for a nice meet.
    Please post your opinions about the proposed date and also come up with some nice locations in and around Hyderabad for the meet.