1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Planning went down the drain. Meet did happen though .. Next meet after you are back ...
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    So no meets till Christmas I believe then. By the way, what kind of meet did happen?
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I think considering busy schedules of everybody , Mega meet (10+ FIATs) should happen only quarterly. Out of that one can be combined with FCCH old FIATs. Only meets in small pockets of city may happen every month. Just a suggestion !!!!!
    So cyberdocind , u r back. Good.
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Sorry to say this. But, more than the busy schedules, I see lack of enthu from the Hyderabadis
  5. See its not about enthusiasm, it's all about coming up with something new to make each of the meets unique n enticing. In a nut shell from conception to implementations, things should be planned, executed n people informed all along ..
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I am not sure if this is the case. How many people that we have met in the past meetings are in regular contact or atleast logging in to TFI except for a very few.
  7. Kiran sir, for some staying in touch and participating / organising is a priority where as for they prefer to be informed and entice with some to make such meets a success. Moreover people tend to be lazy taking into account the hectic week before n after so unless the meets are made interesting and are evenly spaced with clear agenda's set out, the turn out will be less or the response tepid. Just my 2 Cents..
  8. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Guys, Any plans for Hyderabad meeting these days?
  9. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    you can propose the date and place , others can respond back..