1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Shall be in Hyderabad on 02/OCT
  2. Guys wake up.
    Long time no see.
    We need a meet soon.

The dates for the meet are 7th or 8th.
    What say guys?
    Do think of a good location to come up with and not the regular places we all go.

Please do keep in mind that we need lots of parking space.
    And some nice place to eat.
  3. Srikar and Vignesh , you guys take up responsibility of scheduling , finalising and inviting people for the meet. Kiran and I would like to take rest this time :-d
  4. For sure sir..
    Gimme time till this weekend till i get a phone.
    My out going calls have been barred for non payment of bills. This weekend will do that and will be ready to roll.

Kiran anna might leave to netherlands on 8 th night it seems.
    So 7th or 8th morning would be good.

Will call up vignesh anna tomorrow
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Sure, I'll note down some numbers numbers from Srikar and Kiran shortly and start calling. Anyone seeing these posts please comment your availability next weekend.
  6. vignesh anna need some time. Collect numbers from kiran anna.. My phone died. Any time after sunday evening you can call, by then will get a phone
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad meet - 7/8th Oct.

On track:

N Kiran - Lost weight again, been inactive these days? I'll call u tomorrow to get some phone numbers from your database to nudge our Hyderabadi dude's. :)

I'll post a few names i remember below, People- don't keep waiting for our telephonic invites, come on - add yourself to the confirmed list and suggest good locations for the meet.

Guru - Aaj kal kis duniya me hai aap?

lots more, this is all i remember as of now though.
  8. Anna a new member anrawat i guess.
    Anoop i his name. Will talk to him tomorrow and let you know.

Will ping you once i get all my contacts back onto a phone
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Srikar, Keeping the calling part aside for now. I think we'll have to decide a location first. Ideas?