1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    I suggest the Gachibowli gang to wait at the ORR entrance at the designated time,so that we can all drive togather.
    To make things more interesting..I will be conducting a small quiz on Fiats (History,Models,Etymology,Engineering) etc.Winner will be awarded a Fiat Key Chain.So all of you read up about Fiats and come to the meet.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Yes, thats me. I need to send this pic to all those who said I lost weight after returning from The Netherlands
  3. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    For all the members who are coming to the meet from LB Nagar, With the personal experience I had yesterday with both routes. I promise you that taking the ORR from Exit 12 is the best route you can take and you will surely have fun from the drive. The other route is same old weaving through traffic routine that we do everyday. If you want excitement and all the road for the FIATs alone, you should definitely take Exit 12. Just my 2 cents.
  4. Hope the bandh tomorrow does not get extended or assume a different form such as cooking on the roads / rasta rokho's etc on Saturday and if it does we are kissing the meet a good bye :(
  5. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Forget Rasta Rokos and cooking on roads,i havent filled petrol in my cars and the pumps are dry today.
    I guess by Sunday,things will limp to normalcy.
  6. Well the Bandh has minimum effect in the city as of now.
    Bunks are open so try to fill fuel.
    People over filled yesterday due to which some bunks are empty ( Don look at me. I did not fill fuel in the last 3 days).
    Even if some 1 is low on fuel, then the Bunk in the Airport can be used tomorrow for filling up.
    Please confirm the meet points and timings again.

LB Nagar Meet point is finalised as

Chillies restaurant Parking @ 8:30 am.

Gachibowli Meet Point ???
    Time???

Lets spend more time at Gandipet & not at the meet points waiting for others.

Please Subscribe to the SMS channel in my Signature.
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    +1 to Prabhakar. Except that I have filled the tank yesterday :D
    See you guys at Chillies tomorrow around 8.30am.

Gachibowli Gang !!!!!! Are you participating in the bandh and have decided to stay away from our thread? ;)

I have sent a group SMS and I have recieved only 3 replies so far.... Wakeup guyss!!!:boxer
  8. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    LOL.. I'm all in tomorrow... so what time are we meeting and where ?
  9. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I am joing folks .... finally.
    My family will be joining.
  10. Here are the details,

Gachibowli gang will meet at the ORR - Gachibowli junction between 9:00 and 9:10 and proceed towards exit 17 to meet up the others coming from the other side of town.

Krishna along with his friend would be accommodated by shiva and will be picked up at Hitech City railway station at 8:30

Pramit / surya will join us at Tejaswi motors at 8:45 and we shall join the guys (guru / shawdowfax / hill ram ) at the gachibowli -- ORR junction by 9:00.

We shall wait till 09:10 before pushing off to exit 17. If some one is left behind, then they can join all of us after getting down at exit 17.

From Exit 17 all of us who are present will proceed towards himayat sagar and stop for a photoshoot for about 15-20 mins before touching gandipet.

@Kiran -- I believe we are doing this meet with families as Prabhakar / surya are interested to join with their respective families.

@shawdowfax : Please confirm when you need someone to pick you up for the meet. Guru is the nearest one to where you stay. PM,ed you his number.

@guru : I hope you drag yourself out of bed on time :p ..

.. Shiva ..