1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Kale sahib, let 's do this idea the next time. For now let's meet in our new gen Fiats and go on a short drive. The time is too less and might be a logistical nightmare for this to be implemented for this meet. I can find out the modalities etc for now. Just my 2 cents
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    OK Ramgaru. This is ofiicial invitation from my side. ( Already your name is listedin waiting for confirmation list)
    So you will be coming with your 'Uno' or accompanying me or cyberdoctorind. Please confirm in the list.
    And you are one of the prospective buyer for Linea T-jet ( if electric blue colour is launched). So you just can't stop visiting TFI. And because of you at least few TFIans turned up for Anniversary meet.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Guys please stick to topic, that is meet.
    All are equally welcome here. Other things can be discussed offline, or through PM. All irrelevant posts are deleted.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have PMed several Hyderabadi members. Awaiting their replies.
    So as of now the progress of the meet is that date is fixed to 23rd July 2011.

The location will be the Osman Sagar Lake aka Gandipet, where we have ample space for parking and will be an awesome location for some photo session. To reach Gandipet we can access Outer ring road (ORR).

We have few options like people coming from and around LB Nagar can meet at a common point at LB Nagar and can move towards the Gandipet by taking the ORR from LB Nagar side.
    Similarly people coming from and around Miyapur can meet at a common place near Gachibowli and can move towards Gandipet by taking the ORR from Gachibowli.

Both the groups can also meet at a common juncture somewhere in the middle of ORR and then proceed towards Gandipet.
    After some interaction, photosession we can drive back to the city and have lunch at some nice restaurant and can call it a day.

Any suggestions from you guys is most welcome. Please let us know if you all would like to bring your families along. Would be nice so that they all can get acquainted and would not feel uncomfortable for the big event we are supposed to plan.
  5. The Apt location for both the groups to converge is APPA junction or the exit near Rajendra nagar from where we can drive over Himayat sagar, APPA, Chilkur road and Osman Sagar.

@ Kiran, we will do a drive over the plan route tomorrow and we can upload the kmz file to google maps so that everyone can trace the route and come up with their suggestions. I shall get Rajesh / Guru with me for the meet and I shall speak to Vignesh. I believe he can hitch a ride with either probiker or kale sabeb who would get on the ORR from the dilshuknagar side.

Mods Note - Please avoid quoting whole post. Quote only relevant portion, which you are replying.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I don't know how to reach ORR from LB nagar. But we can follow like this,
    All Dilsukhnagar/Kothapet/Malakpet/nalgonda X road/Koti guys can drive to Parking Opp. Hotel Chillies/RR Dist Court (just before LB nagar signal).
    From there we can go via inner Ring Road -LB nagar signal, sagar road signal,Karman ghat , Owaisi Hospital, DRDL, Chandrayangutta onwards.
    Plz confirm the plan. Guys plz make it early (reach Gandipet by 10:00-10:30) as I have to come back to office by 01:30 to conduct imp. testing activity.
  7. Don't worry I shall post the exact details tommorow. We will target the reporting to Gandipet by 10 am. Even if some one are delayed, they can re-join the folks at gandipet. Some of us will not be present for lunch ...

Mods Note - Please avoid quoting whole post. Quote only relevant portion, which you are replying.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

Thank you Shiva, I think you read people's minds :), I was about to post here to ask if someone could give me a lift since im still awaiting my FIAT (Well, i haven't thought of a name for him/her yet.)

I stay at Nagole, so i can catch up with anyone who has some room in their car at LB Nagar/nearby.

@nk4FIAT. I know the way to touch the APPA junction from LB Nagar. It's a clean route from LB Nagar, Sagar road signal,Karman ghat , Owaisi Hospital, DRDL, Chandrayangutta >> Divertion into NG Ranga Univ from under the PVN Rao express Way and that will lead directly to APPA Junction.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Great then. Shiva and me will have a detailed look at possibilities of where and when people can start from and where can we all meetup at a common point. As far as I know the following is the list of people who can start from either LB Nagar or Gachibowli

LB Nagar
    1. Kiran
    2. nk4fiat
    3. Sagar (Sagi08)
    4. Prasanna
    5. Sharath
    6. Surya
    7. Srikar
    8. Prabhakar (probiker)
    9. Vignesh
    10. Rizwaan
    11. Hillram

Gachibowli
    1. Shiva (Cyberdoc)
    2. Guru
    3. Pramit
    4. Atul
    5. Krishna
    6. Sreejesh (Shadowfax)
    7. Rajesh

Tomorrow I might talk to Anand on phone, so there is one more prospective member to join us for the meet. Still awaiting for the replies of my PMs.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    OK Done then Kiran,
    All guys coming by LB nagar route meeting spot is,

Parking Opp. Hotel Chillies/RR Dist Court/Indoor stadium (just before LB nagar signal).
    Time: 08:45 to 09:15
    We will start by 09:15 to reach Gandipet by 10:15

@vj_v1:U can PM ur mobile number to me and probiker so that we can decide. From Nagole U can come to BigBazzar square and then take right turn it straight comes to meeting spot.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011