1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Thanks for the support N Kiran. I will come till tarnaka and call you there. My mobile number is 9700113355 feel free to call me any time.
    As for the stickers i also need them badly. Will try to get them before the meet. But just in case if anybody is getting them for themselves then please get them for me also.will pay and collect the stickers during the meet itself.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Oh just tooooooo gooooooood. What a fantastic co-incidence!!!! :dancing
    Almost 01 year back we have launched Fiat Classic Club of Hyd (FCCH) on the same spot.
    Just see few photos of 1st meet . You will find beautiful FIAT babes of 1st & 2nd generation. Already there is Palio user club (3rd gen FIATs)
    And now History will be repeated with 4th Generation FIATs in India.
    Three cheers for Teamfiat meet Hyderabad !!!! :clap
    Plz add 01 more event in the schedule...
    12:15 to 12:45 - Complete round of Hussainsagar in a slow speed rally( Necklace road-tankbund road-Sanjeevaiah Park )

FCCH 011.jpg

FCCH 040.jpg

FCCH 013.jpg

FCCH 038.jpg
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hey I got the idea!
    Since i am common member of FCCH & teamfiat, sometime in Mar/Apr we can club meets of both the 'clubs' together .It will be a pleasure for eyes of :clapping FIATians!!!
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry for invading your discussion guys but its an awesome idea. :up

TFI meet is happening at a lot of places in this month. Delhi, Hydrabad, Chennai-Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai. :wow

TFI member Klub_Class is just 16 years old. ::V
    Another member Tron is 18 years old.
  5. Those old fiat cars are a treat to the eyes.
    Such beauties are now rarely seen.
    @paddleshifter
    Thanks for the info.
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    hey folks ... count me in .. I am looking forward to the meet.
  7. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    "pvsuryap" you are all ready in the list :) , please check out page 5 in this post
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Hey folks, i am ordering TFI Stickers for my car... I can order for others too and it will be easy for Sandeep also to send all the sets together at one address.
    Please send me PM's by today evening before 8PM if you want me to order the same for you also. please provide your contact number in the personal message.

Feel free to reach me on 9701513920 for any concerns.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

We will miss you and the 50K goodies that you wanted to ask FIAT to give you for all the bad time concorde gave you ::D ...

I will be coming alone from Miyapur... if any one of you want to hop in... please reach me...
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Guys,
    Just spoke to Shashank. I have added Sandeep's (Grandeur) bank account and it would take 24hrs to be activated. I will be placing the order for TFI stickers instead of Shashank. Please let me know if :anyone anyone else needs TFI stickers to be ordered.
    For now there are 3 sets of stickers to be ordered.
    1. Shashank
    2. Srikar
    3. Kiran

I will be placing the order by Sunday evening. So please call me on 9885667700 and let me know before sunday evening.

Also spoke to Srikar while composing this message ::D

Nice talking to you guys ..... see yaa soon :car