1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    If thats the case why don't we postpone to July 3rd weekend ...... I will definitely join then....... Just kidding. Srikar, I don't think postponing the anniversary date is possible. Anyways we would have a meet for sure in July.
  2. kiran
    i have exams in june 3rd week and july complete..
    the next meet should be only in august..
    i hereby declare that there is no meet happening till august in hyderabad
    if it does not happen this month..
    btw 22 sunday i cant come guys..
  3. guys check this link here

please do plan something for this meet
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Hey Guys ...... Its time for a REAL meet. :anyone

Would be a simple meet followed by lunch at some nice place. Lets plan the meet in two phases.

1st part : Deciding the date.

I would like to propose 2 dates 23rd or 24th of July for a meet. No change in dates other than these 2.

Please confirm which date will be feasable for each.

Then we will decide on a date which has been chosen by the majority of the attendees.

Given the fact that there might be people who can make it on any of these 2 days, then the choice would go to the majority of people chosing any one day. So please try to avoid as much as possible saying "any date will be fine with me"

You only have time upto 16th of July, and once the date is confirmed, no more changes what so ever.

2nd part : Deciding the place. :car

The options for the place will be suggested as soon as the meet day is fixed.

In the mean time (before 16th July) you are all welcome to suggest any places for a short meet, photo session and lunch.

Then a list of proposed places will be announced.

We will fix the place as chosen by the majority of people yet again.

Since it is a simple meet, it should be in or around Hyderabad. So I don't think much time will be needed in choosing one.

You will have time to chose the location of meet till 24:00hrs of 20th July.

21st the place will be fixed and announced accordingly.

We have 2 weeks time to plan and make it happen. So guys please do respond as quickly as possible.

There are quite a few new members in our forum who couldnot make it in our first meet.
    So, I expect more number of our members with their beauties to attend this meet than the first meet.

I personally assure that the meet will happen at any cost even if it is 2 members with their cars attending. :up

Sorry for the length of the post, but I felt that it was necessary.

The botttom line is

Event : A small meet with lunch
    Dates proposed : 23-07-2011 & 24-07-2011
    Last date to select the meet day : 16-07-2011

Location of the meet proposed : Will be announced on 16-07-2011
    Last date to select the location : 20-07-2011

Let me be the first to start voting :cool:

My vote :
    Name : Kiran
    Date : 23-07-2011

Hurry up guys .... clock is ticking.
  5. Guys m travelling overseas on the 29th so shall not be able to make it to the meet if it's a full day meet on the 22/23/24th however I shall for sure drop in .. Bon voyage Kiran n welcome back
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Atlast some one I knew who would respond for sure ...... Cyberdoc ..... It will not be a full day meet. We will end the meet after the Lunch. Will call you and the others tomorrow.
  7. Hay kiran nice to see you back........
    guys this time plan for a trip yaar
  8. Guys all of us here say the same thing "plan for the trip" Why can't we come up with idea's and plan collectively? For me taramati / biradri / Osman sagar / himayatsagar trip is doable before getting on for lunch at azamgarh on the NH7 highway dabha.
  9. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    Kiran, you can count me in for the pre-meet and meet on 23rd and 24th. Glad you are back
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Nice to spk to you Kiran after long time. As on 2de I am ON. Only few of my relatives are planning to come either 3rd week or 4th. Hiope they finalize on 29-30th Jul.