1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. how is it that the head lamp cluster near the indicator different for both the cars in the pic???
    one has orange the other is white if i am not wrong......

2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Probably the parking lights were on while clicking the picture. I have noticed that Shiva is missing in the pics. Prabhakar you always are so busy that you post only the teaser first. Please upload more pics atleast before I come back to India.
    @ Shiva : Alas I donot have an account on Face Book. Could you please upload all the available pics?
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Nice snaps and all of them look stunning. I am sure you all enjoyed meeting each other... cheers
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Thanx cubbie, Tony and others
    Oh my God! What a photosession Shiva. Just awesome. Especially photos on highway. The alloy ribs mixing giving speed feel. All four FIATs exactly aligned all driver showing thumbs. What a superb timing yar. All may feel that we were still but No guys we were exactly driving at 80 km/hr. Cudos to FIAT accuracy of speedo calibration.
    @ Probiker. Don't stop with teaser man. By today evening post at least 10 photos.
    Especially post all photos at airport line up.

Yes Srikar. Shiva turned ON the parking Indicators. It was clicked exactly when indicator is flashing.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
  5. For your Eyes only !!!!

6. looks like i missed a huge photo session...
    xool pics..
    post more pics...
    a single pic(teaser) is not enough
  7. Srikar, the latest photo's were taken yesterday. Don't tell me that I haven't invited you. We have spent lot of time yesterday in the 42c temp just to take photographs. The final straw was a nice lunch at Ramoji Film city.
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

@Hyderabad people, its great to see you all having a nice meet!...i must say you guys really have excellent high ways which is very hard to find out in & near by mumbai areas. Mumbai-pune express way is good1 for us but even their we have to coup up with traffic!!

@cyberdoctorind ,i really like this pic! i'd say Best one!!

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  9. Tron thanks for following the thread and your appreciation. The photographs that we have taken were approximately at a distance of 70 kms one way from the place where I stay n the road in question has still not been opened for general traffic.
  10. guru

yeah, the meet and the drive was awesome :)