1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am also glued to this thread....
  2. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    TFI HYD Meet

Dear Shiva, Gr8 Pics buddy...yesterday it was really a fun meet, Shiva n me had a blast on the freeway at 175+, i felt like home with all TFI's discussing about so many things, in fact i i didn't felt that i was meeting them for the first time, Now Iam eagerly waiting for the next meet, i hope next time i will be able to meet Srikar & kiran as well...shiva n prabhakar do upload some more nice clips...we are eagerly waiting to see them.:cool:
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    @ Shiva : sirjee, where is the write up with the pics... Those two teaser pics were not enough to fix the thrust... I surely missed the meet...
  4. Sirji your wish is my command, let me upload the pics first and then shall do the write up ;)

Dear Rajesh, it's such a pleasure to meet and know you and yes I did enjoy the blasts on the freeway and the photography session with you and your car :). Looking forward for the next meet.

IMG_8275.jpg

IMG_8278.jpg

IMG_8282.jpg

IMG_8291.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_8316.jpg

IMG_8323.jpg

IMG_8329.jpg

IMG_8298.jpg

IMG_8302.jpg

IMG_8340.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8357.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg
  5. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Dear shiva, cool pics...thanks for uploading buddy, BTW my one more concern is regarding masking our registration plates, next time you send me the pics as i can mask them in photoshop.
  6. Ok done Rajesh.
  7. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Boy oh boy.. thats some great pictures in there.. i missed it, tried hard to make it last minute emergencys. will sure next time, Guru has ur number changed, pls update me. keep some more pictures comming. great show folks, hope to be in one soon...
  8. Teaser Pic

Please find the attached teaser Pic.

Punto01.jpg

The meet and the location was superb.
    Lets go again to the same spot early in the morning before sunrise.
    Kindly remove the numbers of vehicles before posting the pics.
  9. Bane's of having an integrated photo album which imports the photos from the cam and provides no option of blanking out the numbers. Shall try to do the same next time. Pirate bay here I come ;-)
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    wow, Nice meet with great photography.