1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Take care Srikaratluri, hw is your Grand pa doing now, :)
  2. tony sir
    going... On the way to the hospital...
  3. Just got off a horrible traffic gridlock. 20 kms either side of the highway was blocked thanks to an accident between a truck and bus ( I believe there are no fatalities) so shall catch up at around 9 as I need some sleep now

@srikar -- take care of your grand dad, I hope he is doing fine.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

3rd TFI @ Hyd

So guys. Just came from 3rd TFI meet of Hyd. It was a nice drive n get together.
    Morning 08:30 myself n probiker met at LB nagar. Srikar just came to see us off becoz his grandpa is in Hospital. From Kondapur side cyberdoctorind and Rajesh came. All of us we met near Novotel and then went to Airport Departure area. There we had a nice photosession. :clap We headed to Srisailam road and went to one Hanuman temple on small hill. It was around 20 km drive on Outer Ring road(ORR). Bhasker who was today's special guest from FCCH, clicked nice photos while driving on ORR. Guru started late from home so when we went up the hill, he reached airport. Then online GPS system by cyberdoctrind guided him to the spot.
    We had chitchat and small photosession again with 05 FIATs. :clapAround 01:30 we dispersed. Myself n probiker headed towards LB nagar and rest towards Kondapur.
    I have few photos with me but those are not of good quality. (mobile cam with 2Mp)
    Please post the photos at the earliest..................
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  5. Have uploaded some photographs of the meet on my FB profile. Shall try to upload them here as well. It was fun driving at 175 with Rajesh on the ORR till we caught up with guru / Bhaskar. 2 90 HPs ruled the roost while going back. The mileage I have got is an outstanding 14 kmpl with pedal to metal. Before the meet tanked her up and after the meet tanked her up ;-)

A couple of photo's

My darling on the top of the hill :) overlooking the traffic below ready to pounce

Rajesh's Baby on the freeway
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Amazing pics Shiva. Saw many more pics in FB. Lovely!
  7. great pics..
    Sorry guys could not make it this time....
    Am really sorry.
    Please post more pics?,,
    shiva sir
    was this meet as good as the last one?
  8. Dear Srikar, how is your grand father hope he is doing fine now. Don't worry man this meet is not the last one, there will be more which you can participate in. It was a nice gesture of you to atleast visit kale Saab and Prabhakar.

The meet was fantastic as we have done quite anbit of driving. I did 170 kms at 170 kmph ;-) . We will plan better meets than this one going forward
  9. cyberdoctorind
    thank you sir. He is doing fine..
    He is under obsevation tor 24 hours...
    Yeah i will be part of the big meet after kiran comes back...
    Driving at a 140kmph how did you feel? The steering was without vibration for most of te part exdept when the road was bad right?

When is the next meet being planned?
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hey Guys. Sad that I missed the meet. I wish I was there. So Guru is late as usual. Please give some more details about the meet. More pics ofcourse. Dying to see them. Haven't seen pic of Guru's car yet. What are the other things that happened at the meet? Request few more details.