1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. members start adding your names who all are attending the meet
    as far as i know

2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hey guys. How are you all doing? Too bad that I will miss the meets for the next couple of months. By the way I had a small accident before leaving Hyd. A trolly auto rammed on the rear left wheel arch while trying to change lanes from the rear in a traffic jam. Have to get it fixed when I am back. There seems to be something with the rear left wheel arch. This is the second time there has been a damage on the same area. Luckily this time it is not so bad looking as the first one.
    I will get the sil plates installed too this time. Wish they were illuminated as well. Central lock will have to wait. I didnot like the fiat central lock at all. Looking forward for the pics of the meet. Enjoy guys.
    I am enjoying the Eye feast of all the european beauties (Don't get any Ideas. I meant the Cars).Europe is the Car Haven. I get to see a lot of kick ass rides. A lot of Puntos too included. Have to spot an Exotica Red Punto yet. 90% are Hip Hop Black, 5% Electric Blue (This one is way better than the Indian version colour, dark metallic blue) and 1% Bossa Nova White. But, you have to take a look at Bravo in real. Looks awesome. I might exchange my Punto if the Bravo is launched in India. Its so tempting. Also the new face lift look of Punto isn't as appealing. Don't know what made them ruin the beauty.
  3. kiran
    sad to hear about your accident.
    enjoying life there eh???
    now when coming down planning to get anything for the punto??
    anandlnt has a great collection of mods done on his punto. check them out.
    think you might find some thing we need...
    vaastu problem with the fender i guess.
    get it replaced by a fender of some other car and problem solved....
  4. Srikar, what's this, he should get a new fender from the spare parts and not from a different car man. Kiran we are missing you man.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I am missing you all too Shiva.

@Srikar ..... How do you think a fender of the Bossa Nova White would look on my car? :p ;) Will get the job done from the garage opposite my home. They did a pretty good job last time. I don't want my car in any service center for 2-3 days. The job is for few hrs and we should not use for a night. You can use it right from the next day. Get the rubbing polishing stuff after a week or 10days. Thats it. And the job is done better than the showroom guys and at a much reasonable price.

I have been trying to search for websites where mod stuff for Punto are available. I must ask some guys at the office to guide me. But people here are very conservative and only whackos do all the mods. Most of them keep their cars intact. No mods at all. Its like either the whole look of the car is changed or nothing. Mostly old cars get a lot of mods. Even the websites I found had extra fittings for MK1, MK2 and MK3, not for GP. But the search will be on till I get atleast some information. I am dying to see atleast a small mod done on a GP here, but in vain.
  6. kiran
    search for the fiat accessories website and also the abarth website..
    you will find some goodies
  7. guru

are we having a meet tomorrow ? if yes, where do we meet? and at what time?
  8. contact cyberdoctorind for further details...
    tomorrow the meet is happening...
  9. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hi Guys, Am rajesh i have introduced my self in my earlier post along with my FGP90HP, i just saw the post stating that TFI Hyd team meet is going to happen...even i want to join you guys...please confirm the place & time and if possible share any of your mobile number, Btw i stay in sanathnagar. you can count me as well in your list.
  10. rajesh
    we area thinking of a drive to shamshabad airport.
    i pmed you my phone number check that out