1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    So as per the above notes below are people list, sorry if i missed any and please contact/send private known people and add names to below list so that we can have good amount of people for gathering. Venue, Timing and program agenda will published shortly.

1) Prasanna Godugu
    2) pvsuryap
    3) sagi096
    4) atulalvenkar
    5) shashanknathani
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Just a suggestion.... A meet at Hussain Sagar would be a good idea, as this will be our first officail TFI Hyderabad meet and we have plenty of parking space over there....
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I am reposting again(Already posted on page 3 on 29th Jan'11)....
    Let us start planning of 1st teamfiat Hyd meet in Feb'11 end or Mar'11 and make it very informal.

Fix 01 sunday. Meet at somewhere around necklace road by 10:00 am. Park all cars there in 01 line.
    Introduce each other and have small photosession of line up of our beautiful babes. Book tfi stickers individually wel in advance, come with stickers on that day and paste on own cars duri ng the meet as per everybody's liking.(don't want to book and paste that is also OK)
    Chit chat for 01 Hr and then disperse. ( because if we go for formal launch then it is really difficult to spend time for arrangements, logistics, contribution etc)
    If you have liked my idea, plz start giving confirmation on same thread.....

1)Prasanna Godugu
    2) pvsuryap
    3) sagi096
    4) atulalvenkar
    5) shashanknathani
    6)nk4FIAT
    and so on..............
    If the 1st meet is successful then we can think of at least 3-4 meets per year. i.e. Summer, rainy, winter and spring.
    This will also help to advt. FIAT cars in a innovative way. Because lot of public at Necklace road will see beautiful lineup of FIATs in various colours and if we can manage to change decision of few car buyers after seeing our meet, I feel that will be the most successful purpose of the meet.
    Enjoy FIAT Funday on Sunday and help FIAT to boost their sales.
  4. Am fine with above suggestion. I have TFi sticker pasted already :mrgreen:
  5. Sorry for the late replies. Have exams from 14th feb. So am unable to spend quality time on the forum.Count me in. I will be there for sure. I am from L.B.Nagar. Any one from here we can go along.
    I think I am the youngest in the forum...
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Count me too....... Srikar I stay at Tarnaka, I will join you
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    And by the way can some one pleaseeeeee arrange for the TFI stickers? I will pay & collect them at the meet. Please some one take the initiaive and make sure everyone in the meet has a sticker. Yesterday I saw around 10 Puntos and lots of Lineas. I was looking for a TFI sticker on them, but unfortunately found none. But I have seen 3 Swifts, 1 Santro, 1 Getz and an i20 with Team BHP stickers on the same day. I want a TFI sticker asap. Let the world know who we are .....TEAM FIAT
  8. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
  9. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Necless Road will good place and i see good parking place next to Sanjeevaiah Park , Have look at below link for exact location . http://wikimapia.org/#lat=17.4373408&lo ... 19&l=0&m=b

Summarizing Information for quick reference from our previous discussion( most from nk4FIAT post)

Date & Time : 20 Feb 2011 Morning 10 am
    Location : Necless Road next to Sanjeevaiah Park( while coming from Rani Gunj)
    Agenda : 10:00 am - 10:15 am Buffer time if some one still in traffic else can start (approx timing)
    10:15 am - 10:45 am Introduce yourself (one by one)
    10:45 am - 11:00 am Photo Session ( Pl bring good Cam's those who have)
    11:00 am - 12:00 am Sharing Experiences/Information
    ( Best Workshop,Best Upgrades, Do's & Don't s........)
    12:00 am - 12:15 am Planning for Upcoming events/meets and feature plans

List of People
    ------------------
    1) Prasanna Godugu
    2) pvsuryap
    3) sagi096
    4) atulalvenkar
    5) shashanknathani
    6) nk4FIAT
    7) srikaratluri
    8) N Kiran

Please come you with suggestion to make this program success
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Sounds good.... I will wash my baby on saturday....