1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Guys ....... Atlast TFI is live and kicking. I am really sorry for not posting anything for the past few weeks. Been really very busy. By the way 4 of our members Shiva, Me, Sagar and Prasanna have got the arm rests fitted at Tejaswi. Now there are 4 Puntos (guess in all of Hyderabad) with arm rests ..... 1 or may I say the first Punto (Shashank's) is not in hyderabad anymore. There is still one more arm rest available at Tejaswi which we ordered for Probiker. Hope he has got it fitted too.

Coming to the meet part guys ..... I am really very sorry that I cannot make it as I might be flying to Netherlands this weekend. The tickets might arrive today or tomorrow. I will be away for 3 months and will be online for most of the time. So will definitely keep in touch. I am disappointed a bit that I am not making to the meet which I was looking forward very much. But we will definitely plan a Bangalore - Hyderabad meet some time in August as nk4fiat suggested.
  2. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

Last week i have been to nizamabad on personal work and visited kuntala and Pochera waterfalls, there is very little water there we just spent a half a day there, we went early in morning 7 am and return by 11 am .i am attaching the the best hotels images also below

Visit to kuntala and Pochera water falls at end of monsoon will be good time.your views please.

Hotel1.JPG

Hotel2.JPG

Waterfalls1.JPG

Waterfalls2.JPG

Waterfalls3.JPG

Waterfalls4.JPG

Waterfalls5.JPG

Waterfalls6.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  3. Atleast let's meet tommorow. What do you guys say?
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    So 16th Apr'11 gone. Anyway next time.
    whenever i came from Dilsukhnagar side to LB nagar i got habbit of looking for punto/linea near KRG, rayutu bazar, South India mall, More store, Papadams and finally Chillies. last 5-6 months I'm finding at least 01 punto, 01 palio n 01 linea. So FIAT population is incresaing. Good
    Last 01 month I am seeing 01 Silver color punto (3117) parked opp. Hotel KRG, Near rayutu bazar, Kothapet. It is actually a test drive vehicle. Is somebody purchased in low cost or is it really a test drive Punto?
    Probiker, srikar Plz comment
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  5. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    hi guys, how abt meeting on 29th at/before/after the fiat first camp?
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hey guys ... did you miss me ?

:)
    I am back ..
    Not for long.. I am leaving for US again.. when i come back this time, I will be here for a long time.

I definately intend to attend meets from May 20th. (Unless something else comes up)

What's the scoop?
  7. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Cool.. I want to meet the FIAT dealers and the company representatives... I need to talk to them about my experience and as usual give them a piece of my mind.

8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    i met with a small accident. rear bumper banged .
    Can somebody give approx. budget for replacement of rear bumper and colour, how much I should settle?
    Similarly approx. budget for colouring full bonet?
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    nk4FIAT WHAT HAPPENED, Are you fine,
    Can you please elaborator the incident!!!!
  10. Rear bumper for Linea would cost you around Rs. 3500 and painting another Rs. 4000 to Rs. 5000.
    How about the chrome strips ? Are they intact ? The new ones in pair would cost you a bomb !