1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Shadowfax, happy stay in Hyderabad, hope you will interact with the TFI and have a good time, ::T
  2. shadowfax welcome to hyderabad..
    if you are available in may we might catch up...
  3. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hey , did that drive to Nizamabad happen or not ?
  4. @pramit
    the meet is supposed this weekend i guess.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hi Arun!!! Once FIATian is always FIATian!! Whether new or old is relative. Fortunately you Banaglore guys are lucky to get much more hardcore FIATians than any other city. Yes we r planing FCCH to meet on 7th May with agenda to go inside Airforce station, Begumpet. We had got 02 new members from AirForce. We r expecting at least 9-10 ols FIATs. As on today the TFI meet on 17th at Nizamabad is still ON. If confirmed by at least 8-9 members we'l go for itm
    Also think of one common meet of TFI Banaglore and TFI hyd somewhere around middle of Bang-Hyd highway. Approx 250-270kms from each side. But there should be at least 5-6 cars driving from each side.It will be a great fun. But we'l do it sometime in pleasant weather. i.e. Aug-Sep
  6. @nk4fiat
    good to see you guys coming back after a long hiatus..
    Hoping you guys go to nizamabad and bring nice pics for us..
  7. What are the plans for the weekend trip??
    Any update??
  8. start becoming active guys..

why not call and find out if that drive is happening or or not...
    Looks like pramit bhai and nk4fiat sir are eagerly waiting for the meet..

missing you badly...
    All the people here have become very busy i guess...
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

I think 01 day at Nizaamabad also difficult for me. Saturday we r having testing till late night. Why don't we make closeby spot(20-30 kms)? Because summer is also very hot. Outing in such summer with kids seems to be difficult n exhaustive. Guys plz decide some good nearby spot.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Even i am missing the fun of Hyderabad.... Missing the meets we had... Here in NCR it is really very difficult to meet in huge numbers because of the distances...
    You guys should take the lead and plan something different this time....
    By the way where is our maestro Kiran...