1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

2nd is fine. But 1st and 3rd are almost the same distance. I am not sure if I can do that in 1 day along with my family.
  2. Photos of Spoilers at meet

Spoiler-2.jpg Spoiler-4.jpg Spoiler-3.jpg Spoiler-1.jpg Updating some more photos of the Meet.
    The 2 spoilers are different so posting all the pics.

3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :) Think Punto already has a spoiler. The extra Spoiler will be used only if you are crushing at 120 + speed, ofcourse the one with the spoiler also looks cool ::T
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

@Probiker: After market sopiler is also looking good!! Especially red colour is exactly matching.
    Hi guys,
    Today tried for 'Turtle Wax Black Box' or Com-paint Value pack (FIAT-HH Black)
    Enquired in about 10-12 car decor shops from LB Nagar-Dilsukhnagar-Malakpet.
    Everybody is having colourless/white/yello cream wax from Motomax/Formula1/Waxpol but No'Turtle' :sadblue
    Also having color desolver sparys/ pens etc etc but not Com-paint. :sad1
    May be I ve to go to Hussainsagar side lane/ ABIDs backside. I'l try later.
  5. @nk4fiat
    that black one was there at pitstop a while ago. Dont know if they still have it in stock..
    You can tell the people at motoaxis beside white house function hall to get one for you..
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Thanx srikar,
    I'l try tom. How is your Punto? You drive every weekend back to Hyd?
  7. @nk4fiat
    yeah getting the car home this weekend. Using corolla regularly for the Hyderabad trips..
    Need to get some patch up done on the car.. Also the number plate fitting..
    I also ordered the OE rear spoiler accessory.. Will be getting it this weekend..
  8. Meet At Hyderabad

You are a rich guy srikar driving a petrol auto which gives 4 km / l. Give us 1/2 of what you spend on fuel and we shall drive our cars with a sticker " fuel by srikar" ;-)
  9. @cyberdoctorind
    will do that after i start earning my money.. Now its my dad feeding me.
    it actually gives 11 or 12 if my dad or driver drives.. Dont understand whats wrong with my foot.. Also punto showing 9 or 8 in the avg consumption on the mid...
    Dont understand where to change my driving..
  10. Meet At Hyderabad

Drive me and I shall be your Eco drive ;-)