1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Meet At Hyderabad

Thanks sri / Kiran and kale saheb :). Btw kiran mine is a M.grey and not red . I shall join you for the meet. The location that I would suggest is a drive on the ORR and convene at the airport parking.
  2. @Cyberdoctorind

why not we plan ORR as a location for the next meet.. Where we are expecting large numbers...
    This is only a suggestion though..
    If we dont like the location in vanasthali hills we might as well go there or to the resort as pramit suggested
  3. Please update the Place of meet.
    We can SMS to all the registered members.
    The Link for subscription is - http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/su ... 7874961155

Example

Vanasthali Hills Meet
    Date: Sun 13 Mar
    Time: To Be Decided
    Meetpoint: TBD
    Place: TBD

Please stick to this format so that it'll be easier to send SMS & update in FB.
  4. Meet At Hyderabad

Guys, if the participation is less, why not do it in the Center of the city. Vanasthalipuram is like swimming through schools of traffic for people who stay in this part of the town.
  5. Meet At Hyderabad

Hyderabad TFian's, let's meet tomorrow at 9:30 am in Sanjeevaya MMTS railway station Parking lot. It would be an apt place for our photo shoots as well it would be cool due to lot of trees.
  6. guys no update on the meet?
    Where are the pics ...
    A very good meet with lots of fun but in the end turned out to be a sad one for me atleast.. A very bad surprise from shashank..
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you guys meet? In that case, there was a TFI meet in Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad. :)
    Please reply asap. ::T
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    srikaratluri, what happened at the end of the meet, Anything serious :confused, Please share ::pP
  9. @paddleshifter
    we had a meet today...
    I went very late though..

@tony
    shashank has a surprise coming up in the next few days for you guys... Do keep a check on his location in his profile....
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :confused :dancing :car