1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    1 week to go for the next meet. The venue and time are not clear till now. How many guys are ready to attend the meet at a place like Vanasthalihills. Guys coming from in and around Madhapur will have to travel more than 30kms. Please confirm if it is feasable for all guys. Or do you have any other suggestion regarding the venue? As Pramit said we can meet at a resort, but the question is that how many people are ready to attend. I am game. Please reply with your name added at the following....

1. Vanasthali Hills
    2. Taramati Biradari
    3. Other Venue (Please mention the venue you propose)

Kiran - 1 or 2
  2. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    :wow Let me be the first one to congratulate :clapping cyberdoctorind on his new aquisition Exotica Red Grande Punto 90HP ...... :car
  3. congratulations cyberdoctorind :car

DRIVE SAFE...
    and not like me..
    :redcar :steering

@kiran

can you post the pic of the road and the location of Vanasthali Hills here..
    It would be better...
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates to cyberdoctorind for acusition of 01 more pride in his FIAT stable. M. grey Grande Punto MJD Emotion Pack :wow
    This is the 5th FIAT in his family.
    1. FIAT Elegant
    2. FIAT 1100(premier Padmini)
    3. FIAT Palio
    4. FIAT Linea
    5. FIAT Punto
    Just a :wow
  5. any one attending the meet..??

@kiran, probiker
    just in case those tejaswi guys are coming, tell them to get a couple of those rear bumper clips and the screwdriver for those screws. Want to get the bumper fixed at the meet...
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    As of now, there is no clear planning about the meet. I suggest this time we will have a meet just with the members. We have to plan better for the next meet. May be then we can invite GM/CRM/SA from Tejaswi or what ever we decide next sunday.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am game for the meet...... I will surely come for this meet....
  8. guys start listing your names for the weekend..

1. Srikar
    2. Kiran
    3. Shashank

add your names to the list and post it here.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T You have started a Weekend meet also, that sounds great :wow , Think there are more active members of TFi in hyderabad :car