1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Please friends try for 13th if possible... 20th is holi and it will be difficult for me to come...

I have few things to show you friends in my car... Most of you know about of this and kiran have seen few things... Still i have a new interior surprise for you ... Kiran please keep it a secret and don't reveal it... i am going to challenge Surya sir's JET interiors this time...
  2. @shashank
    no probs. My friend might not come. Will make him available for the next meet.
    The date is 13th and fixed...

@kiran
    so you also getting leather seats now?

Waiting for the surprise packages from ynu guys..
    Start promoting the meet and the date..
    Make this mini meet a bigger one...

When is the next meet being planned?
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Srikar: What leather seats are you talking about ???? I haven't mentioned anything about leather seats ever. I had leather seats in my Alto as the fabric that came with it were pathetic. I initially thought about leather seats but after seeing the seats that come from Fiat, I see that there is no need to change anything.
  4. Go to Malik, meet Mr.Srinivas (9885140044) - explain him the issues in detail. Also tell him that you are TFI member. And hope for the best :).

My Experience with Malik has been good so far.

Cheers,
  5. @kiran
    now that shashank has put leather seat covers(thats what i understood from his post) in his car, when are you changing your seat covers?
    Not bitten by the leather seat covers bug(purugu) yet?
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    It's not the leather seat cover dude.... Not at all.. its not in my budget.... I too like the OEM seats...
    You guys have to wait.. I will working on the interiors on next saturday.. So either all of you will notice a good one or a really bad one...
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    No problem for me as on today. 13th is OK. But venue? time? Is it near LB nagr/vanasthalipuram?
    So lot of surprise from Shashank. Actually I am having restriction from off. so no ID at facebook. Orkut Id is also idle since last 4-5 motnhs.
    No alternative.
  8. @nk4fiat
    13th is fixed iguess sir.

you come near l.b.nagar kamineni and call me.
    will pick you up.
    very short distance from there...
    approximately around 4 kms i guess.
    never checked though
  9. @shashank

Waiting for the surprise till then..

@kiran

My battery is over...
    can i call you tomorrow morning???