1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hello guys , a suggestion on the meeting place. How about meeting on a Sunday Morning / afternoon at Taramati Baradari resort ? It's a great venue for the clickin some great pics. It's a little away from the city , so sort of shot drive as well. And there's a swimming pool there too .. so we can get out families / kids along ... chill in the pool / have a couple of beers / chito chaat and then head back after lunch.

And since its a government owned thingy , its not gonna be heavy on the pockets as well.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Sorry to say but this is strange... I don't have a Facebook account...
  3. @shashank
    create one id. Or pm me the writeup will post it there.

Guys can we fix the date on 20th this month. My friend also wants to join in. And he might not be available on 13th.
    He is another nk4fiat sir type.
    Fiat die hard.

@kiran
    will call u tomorrow morning and let u know the prices. Yesterday was a labour holiday and today i was a little lazy to call..
  4. If we have enough numbers we can call up the Tejaswi Guys to come to the meet.
    In the meet a service advisor will come & check our vehicles & fix up appointments for our vehicles.
    They are ready to arrange it in Tejaswi Motors if we are willing.
    Please plan accordingly.
  5. @probiker
    malik would be better than tejaswi i guess.
    Why not we take the decision from the members. From malik i and shashank can talk and arrange.

Guys tomorrow evening i will upload all the photos onto the facebook page.
  6. Service advisor for the Meet At Hyderabad

@srikaratluri

Me, Kiran, Shashank & Guru already visited Tejaswi & had a talk with them on wednesday.
    They agreed to send the Guy to us when ever we schedule our meet.
    The Tejaswi Guys gave us a higher level of commitment than what many witnessed from them.
    Let us try them totally before we shift to another company.
    Technically they are the best equipped.
    The only reason for the issues with them was their inexperience.
    We explained them their weak area & they are ready to rectify them.
    If members think otherwise then we can call up Malik people.
  7. Guys am coming up for second servicing in couple of weeks. what do you guys suggest ? Tejaswi or Malik.
  8. shashanknathani

Pune
    Re: Service advisor for the Meet At Hyderabad

My suggestion would be not to change where you go for service... Tejaswi has shown encouragement in their words and promises.... Prabhakar it is a different story in your case as you prefer to be around your car during service which is not the case with most of us... Atleast i cannot take a day off for service.. So my final call would always be with the SC where i know the SA and the technicians and can easily explain them the issues....

So far i have seen great enthu from Sambaiya and Ravi @ Tejaswi but please don't mind w should not rule malik cars out as they were and are providing good service irrespective of TFI....

I would go to malik....
  9. shashanknathani

Pune
    Atul second service is the most important service in terms of our FIAT vehicles... my suggestion would be to take a call after deep thinking.

If you know somebody @ Tejaswi then go there as it will be closer to your house else go to Malik. For any help either with Malik or Tejaswi call either myself or Kiran :) .