1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Buddy do give me a buzz.... We will try to meet even a bit before than 10:30... I have full day training starting tomorrow at 10 :(
  2. Yes, you are spot on :).
  3. K.
    Then done.
    U guys fix the date.
    I am there.
    Its very near to my house.
    That thing comes under Hayah Nagar PS

GUYS WHAT ABOUT TFI HYDERABAD FACEBOOK PAAGE???
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @srikar: Plz go ahead with facebook and post some nice write up and photos copy from our TFI thread.
    In fact I'l request all the TFI-Hyd members to put on their social N/W sites wherever they are active. i.e. orkut/Linkdn/flikr/twitter etc. The more you publicize , more you 'l get appreciation and more people will turn to FIAT. Lets spread our FIAT fan community everywhere!!!!! Let's do a bit to bring back glory of FIAT in india :dancing
  5. Done.
    Writeup should be done by Shashank.
    He is the correct person for that thing..

Guys post your facebook id's.
    I will send you the add request..
    :wow

I love such fast replies..

The page name is Team FIAT India-Hyderabad

Guys do join the page and support a cause to flourish the name of FIAT in the country..
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :wow You guys are real rockers :wow , the next plan is already set before the end of current meet :clap
  7. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Cannot find the page. Can you please post the link?
  8. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
  9. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks Srikar.
    My association with Mr. Saibiah is through Fiat India. I escalated an issue that was caused due to Tejaswi's neglect.

I don't know him too well but I can say one thing for sure - I had a bad experience with Tejaswi and I personally wouldn't recommend them. It would take a lot to change my mind. In fact, it would take a lot for me to go back there. I was hoping to go back to AutoFin but they switched to Maruti Suzuki. This leaves us with just three dealers in Hyd and with my experience at Tejaswi and Concord, it might just be logical to stick with Mallik. If Mallik is not upto mark, then we might just have to treat our cars like babies.

But what important is for Fiat to understand the situation and fill the void. Hyderabad is a huge city and it deserves more than just 3 service points. There is nothing in secunderabad area at the moment.
  10. Meet At Hyderabad

Have heard that there would be a 4th dealer very soon.