1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Dear PB, Welcome on board.
    I am @Dilsukhnagar. Catch you soon...:)
  2. The Classic Fiats -
    [attachment=1:dgcqnzbr]FCCHMeet-1.jpg[/attachment:dgcqnzbr]

All the cars in the Parking
    [attachment=0:dgcqnzbr]FCCHMeet-2.jpg[/attachment:dgcqnzbr]

Service Update -
    Spoke with Mr. Sambaiah Just now.
    Informed him that we'll be meeting him at 1pm tomorrow.

FCCHMeet-1.jpg

FCCHMeet-2.jpg
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Probiker: We were planning to visit around 10.30 - 11.00am. Others have jobs to attend, so 1.00pm must be a bit too late.
  4. Done will inform him about the same.
    I'll not be able to make it by that time so will meet him later.
  5. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Ok...Am back on TFI after a break....and I am jealous for all the fun you guys had during the Hyd meet !!!!! :irked
    On a serious note, an amazing event with some great pictures and write ups....NK, Ravi, Srikar, Shashank, Kiran, Prasanna and everyone else.....The more I look at the posts, the more envious I get....But all in all....an awesome event. I missed this as I was in Bangalore....Definetly want to make it for the next one.
  6. for all those who missed the last meet.
    another small meet is being orgainsed shortly.
    will let you know the details.

@kiran
    Have college tomorrow.
    So not coming home...
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Srikar :Its ok.

@ All : Had a talk to Sharath few hrs back, he suggests a small meet on either 13/03 or 20/03 (both being sundays) ... he was telling about some layouts in L.B.Nagar where they have developed roads and would be wonderful to drive/meet and make excellent photosession. Its also quite peaceful according to him. He has yet to have a final check if this place is available for a meet. Will update you asap.

Guys, please suggest if the above mentioned dates are feasable and please do suggest if you have any other places where you think will be perfect for a meet.
  8. @sharath:
    talking about Vanasthali Hills?
    that road from GSI which goes towards Nagole and we take a right instead of left??

I am there....
    will come for sure......
    No probs at all..

guys had a small idea of starting a TFI hyderabad page on Facebook.
    What say???
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hey guys. very good idea of the spots near LB nagar. In fact we should never repeat the venue. There are so many nice spots in and aroun Hyd. Let all Hyderabadis should see our FIATs and even if few can change their mind to go for FIAT, I think we could succeed in our motto.
    1. Saroornagar Lake
    2. Shilparamam
    3. Usmansagar
    4. Chilkur Balaji
    5. Tankbund road
    6. Secunderabad Cantt. Club
    7. Uppal
    8. Tarnaka
    9. DRDL Kanchanbagh
    10. Airport village
    11. Sanghi temple
    12. Hitech City
    13. Banjara Hills
    14. KPHB Colony
    15. Vanastahipuram
    15. and so on.....................
    So why not follow the same sequence so next 15 meets (except outsation 2 days weekend with families). In this also few can be with families i.e.shilparamam, chilkur, airport, sanghi temple etc.
  10. @nk4fiat
    Sir first we will visit vanasthali hills. If we dont like the location we can go some where else...

Guys the place is best in the evenings and morning(early) not for ppl like me..
    Afternoons in summer will make my ***** fry.. :ban