1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. i am there any sunday. Atleast will give a small visit and go back...

Long drives are a bit difficult for me. But within the city limits is awesome.
    Waiting for the NH 9 work to be over..
    Then we can rock..
  2. Meet At Hyderabad

I am in even for a long drive ;-)
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hey Thanx guys!! Suddenly this thread has become more active.
    3rd Mar will be too early. I think we should give gap of at least 1 month otherwise this momentum will go down. So plan around 20/27th Mar'11( small sunday meetings with colocated members are always welcome) But when it is declared we should try our best to attend and maximize the number from 10 to 15.
    Instead of May I'l also prefer July/Aug for srisailam/nagarjunsagar. Because dam will be full by that time and lot of greenary around. But worrying for pathetic condition of road after lot of rains.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Luck guys of Hyderabad, Come on Mumbaites plan some thing in July/Aug :car
  5. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

I am game. Let's try to go with families please. That's the only time I get and I want to maximize this toting.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

nk4FIAT Sir .... I mentioned it as 3rd sunday .... 3rd weekend of march and not 3rd of march.

@ Surya : If we are going for a long drive then I would also bring my family along for sure.

@ All : May/June/July is a long way ahead and we are planning for a tour to Nagarjunasagar or Srisailam which are not so far, these trips can be made in a weekend (sat & sun) to enjoy the most which can be planned and implemented in couple of weeks. BTW I was thinking of another small meet as we did on 20th Feb. We will be having another 3 members joining us with their new rides. So to build in some more rappo and comfort levels a small meet would be advisable. Then we can have a small tour (long drive) to somewhere surrounding Hyd. A regional meet later. The momentum has picked up and we should not let it go down which can be done by having as many interactions (not just meets) as possible.

Shashank, Guru and me are meeting on wednesday and will be visiting Tejaswi and Malik cars. May be Probiker and cyberdoc might make it too if possible.

I think we can plan a regional meet to some exotic location with water falls and all. June/July would be the best time to visit a waterfall I guess. So inorder to make plans with all the other TFIans from different states we should start planning and may be we should begin a new thread for the same.
  7. i might come tomorrow. If there is a holiday. Need to get the touchup done..
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@ Srikar : Will you be coming to Tejaswi? Or is it possible to come somewhere near Hitech city before noon?
  9. @kiran
    will try to come. But not getting punto. Must have to use manza...
    Road has become real scary. Thanks to the widening works.. :sad1
  10. Will meet you guys at Tejaswi around 1pm.

New Update -

Had a talk with Mr. Parvinder Singh of Deziire Accessories in Tadbund.
    All TFI memebers will get an additional 3-4% discount on all car accessories.
    He'll under cut any quote you'll get from any reknowned accessory shop for most of the branded items.
    If unbranded then you need to verify the quality as well.
    Please refer my name for the same when contacting him.

His number is - 9848566150.
    Please get the quotes from other places before you call him.
    Once you finalize the price you can visit him.