1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. @probiker
    You seem to have a way with the guys at tata-fiat. :wow
    Can i contact you for any information regarding bikes also?
  2. @Srikar

Do have bits of contacts - almost to the top management level.
    I started with Bike modifications.
    Now do both car & bike mods.
    My Number is added in my Signature.
  3. Meet At Hyderabad

Wish I knew you a week earlier :T I am still fighting for discounts. Can you help ;-)
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@ Probiker : Around what time would you be visiting Tejaswi on Wednesday. As you know we are also planning to visit them. Would be better if we all could go together, we'll have a completely different kind of impact. What say ??

@ Srikar : Visit the previous pages. I have posted the pics already. There is one thing I need to confirm from Shashank. He said he got the spoiler from Tejaswi for 3900 and they quoted 1500 for paint job. This seems ridiculous to me. I got my spoiler for 2500 only at Stunnerz. We will see the difference in the quality and style, but even then I feel 5500 for a spoiler is quite a bit on the higher end, where it cost me less than 50% of its price.

And regarding the mods and tuning chips Probiker is the best person who can give a better picture. He is trying all kinds of performance tuning on his 90HP. I had an oppurtunity yesterday to have a small ride on his 90HP. It is great to drive, less NVH levels and doesn't have the lag that we feel in our 75HPs. For a moment it seems like a petrol engine with lots of power ready to be burst out. But the thing is how well can we use it in our regular traffic. I also heard from Probiker that his GP gives a horrifying 9.5 kmpl ..... now thats something we should also take under consideration. Overall if you are travelling on highways a lot and if you like to race the car past everything that comes in your way then a tuining kit in a car is what you are looking for. For me the MJD with 75HP is quite enough for the kind of driving I do (100% city), and still I overtake almost all the cars that come across. I'll live with that satisfaction.I am going no where near any performance mods atleast for now.
  5. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hi All,

Here i am proposing our next TFI Hyderabad, I am thinking of below points for consideration.

1 TFI Hyderabad Meet 7 and 8 May 2011(Most of the exams will be over by this time)
    2 Meeting Location (Hyderabad-some place/ Srisailam/Nagarjunasagar)
    3 One day trip / Two days trip (any other place.....)
    4 This time we will plan for family members

Please come up with your suggestion/advice
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

My Spoiler is not yet finished... I have to get it painted and will do it in some time...
    I have taken the pic from Fiat-India and the finished product will look like this...

7. N Kiran

This spoiler looks much better than mine. My spoiler seems to be kind of tilted and not elevated as much as it should have been. The middle tail lamp seems to be partly covered and I think it will be hard to notice when the light comes on.
  8. Meet At Hyderabad

We can do a srisailam and it would be a beauty to do the trip in the first week of June with monsoons and the fiats on the ghats
  9. Meet At Hyderabad

Thanks ProBiker for your assistance in speaking with Tejaswi on my behalf :) Appreciate your gesture.

Folks here's and update -- going forward in case anyone of us is looking at buying Fiat / Tata cars can get a quote from Malik / concorde and then contact our own ProBiker. Looks like a discount from 3k to 5k max can be availed from Tejaswi. Please PM for further details.
  10. N Kiran

The meet in May/June is fine. But I am looking forward for a small meet in the month of march in Hyderabad. For half a day or full. I suggest the 3rd sunday of march. Anyone Game ????