1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. i am new here. I will take delivery of my punto on feb 18th. So after that even i can attend.
  2. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Welcome Srikar...and advance congratulations on your Punto.....
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    congrats to you srikar., do post the ownersship review and welcome to the club :car (which colour have you booked) and which version
  4. thank you all very much.
    I booked that bnw white color emotion pack.
    Waiting for feb 18th.
    In my college there is another punto also. Will find out if he might come along with us. :steering
  5. thank you all very much.
    I booked that bnw white color emotion pack.
    Waiting for feb 18th.
    In my college there is another punto also. Will find out if he might come along with us. :steering
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Let us start planning of 1st teamfiat Hyd meet in Feb'11 end or Mar'11 and make it very informal.

Fix 01 sunday. Meet at somewhere around necklace road by 10:00 am. Park all cars there in 01 line.
    Introduce each other and have small photosession of line up of our beautiful babes. Book tfi stickers individually wel in advance, come with stickers on that day and paste on own cars duri ng the meet as per everybody's liking.(don't want to book and paste that is also OK)
    Chit chat for 01 Hr and then disperse. ( because if we go for formal launch then it is really difficult to spend time for arrangements, logistics, contribution etc)
    If you have liked my idea, plz start giving confirmation on same thread.....
    1. NK4FIAT
    and so on..............
    If the 1st meet is successful then we can think of at least 3-4 meets per year. i.e. Summer, rainy, winter and spring.
    This will also help to advt. FIAT cars in a innovative way. Because lot of public at Necklace road will see beautiful lineup of FIATs in various colours and if we can manage to change decision of few car buyers after seeing our meet, I feel that will be the most successful purpose of the meet.
    Enjoy FIAT Funday on Sunday and help FIAT to boost their sales.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    You can join the meet before delivery of your car too :) to get to know other members & more about car. It'll be useful initially when you take delivery.
  8. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    I was waiting for this ...and it happened and such a shame I could not attend it ! :sadblue

Never got any such detail from my dealer - Malik Cars ... hopefully next time !
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am in... Waiting for the date..... :) Any weekend is fine with me.. I missed the FIAT Funday @ Dhola ri dhani as my car was at Concorde service center that day...
  10. Hay guys nice to see that we have lots of FIAT fans :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing
    if you guys are serious about the meet then plzzzz let me know :up