1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Re: Fiat Classic Club Hyd (FCCH)-Meets, photos & report

Congratulations on the first anniversary. Quite a nice sight to see FIATs of different generations sharing space.
  2. @nk4fiat sir

lots of work for us to promote TFI and also FCCH.
    Lots of padmini's and 118 in the city...
    Also lots of punto's and also a few linea's were visible.
    stopped a couple of them and told them about TFI.
    they were willing to join..

@kiran

wainting for the updates and the pics also.
    Pics of your spoiler atleast.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx kiran, probiker and srikar to attend FCCH meet.
    @srikar: Ya there are many Padminis/118NEs seen. But unfortunatly they are all mechanic/painter guys who bought them in just 20-30k and abusing them with gas/rockel. Whenever I find a decent family man I'l always stop n tell them about clib. Also out of 25-30 members hardly 7-8 will attend meet. So we have to take lot of efforts for Linea/punto owners.
    I ve created a seperate thread in " Fiat India News" section. plz post photos of todays meet there.
    Let this be purely TFI meet thread. But still I could'nt resist to post these 2 photos again here.
    [attachment=1:38jdwc40]FCCH 1st Anniversary 003.jpg[/attachment:38jdwc40]
    [attachment=0:38jdwc40]FCCH 1st Anniversary 011.jpg[/attachment:38jdwc40]

FCCH 1st Anniversary 003.jpg

FCCH 1st Anniversary 011.jpg
  4. Re: Fiat Classic Club Hyd (FCCH)-Meets, photos & report

@nk4fiat sir
    post more pics.
    only a few wont make justice to the meet.
    I had work in Gandhi Hospital.
    wanted to meet you guys badly.
    so peeped in for a few moments..
    Next time will be there for the whole meet for sure...
    Also will start bugging my dad for a 118NE which my uncle has....

@kiran
    where is the report on the pete's?
    and also the spoiler.
    you are starting to become busy i guess....
  5. Re: Fiat Classic Club Hyd (FCCH)-Meets, photos & report

@nk4fiat

why not we start another thread for this meet in the meets section?
    it would be appropriate in the meet section than here..
    Just a suggestion though.

and where are all our FCCHians in TFI???
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Re: Fiat Classic Club Hyd (FCCH)-Meets, photos & report

First of all I would like to thank nk4FIAT for inviting us to such an incredible event :clap . I couldn't spend much time as I arrived late but managed to take couple of pics only. I have taken a lot of pics but from other member's camera. The President Mr. Ram Kiran was full of enthu and was delighted to see him so passionate about his cars :clapping . Actually as a coincidence I saw him just yesterday at Stunnerz when he was getting his old Toyota fitted with a spoiler, :car I was just admiring his passion and also his car not knowing that I would meet the same person the very next day. Was thrilled to meet him . I also had a chance to meet cyberdocind. I thought of sending him a message for the next TFI meet, but I already met him today, was kind of a pleasant surprise. Was nice talking to him and he also promised that he would make sure that he makes it for the next TFI meet. Bhaskar was another guy I met, he was a young chap but with lot of passion towards his Fiat. He is planning to buy a Punto aswell but will take some time. Asked him to join TFI and will probably join us on our future TFI meets :drinks . I met Prabhakar and learnt quite a lot from him. He is a gadget guy, the first thing I noticed when I approached his car was a Pete's tuning kit box in the rear seat. I was like its already 90HP and you still have Pete's. He was like "I also have Racing chip, we can try it on your car and tell me the difference." I was like WOW !!!! We tried to install the Racing chip, but were unable to connect it as the engine was pretty hot and I asked him that we can do it in our next meet. We also had couple of test runs on each other's car. I was checking out his 90HP+Pete's :redcar and he tested my Yokos for their grip :steering . Overall turned out to be a great day. I got more than what I asked for. :wow

[attachment=2:mils64dq]DSC03933.JPG[/attachment:mils64dq]

[attachment=1:mils64dq]DSC03934.JPG[/attachment:mils64dq]

[attachment=0:mils64dq]DSC03935.JPG[/attachment:mils64dq]

DSC03933.JPG

DSC03934.JPG

DSC03935.JPG
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    First of all I would like to thank nk4FIAT for inviting us to such an incredible event :clap . I couldn't spend much time as I arrived late but managed to take couple of pics only. I have taken a lot of pics but from other member's camera. The President Mr. Ram Kiran was full of enthu and was delighted to see him so passionate about his cars :clapping . Actually as a coincidence I saw him just yesterday at Stunnerz when he was getting his old Toyota fitted with a spoiler, :car I was just admiring his passion and also his car not knowing that I would meet the same person the very next day. Was thrilled to meet him . I also had a chance to meet cyberdocind. I thought of sending him a message for the next TFI meet, but I already met him today, was kind of a pleasant surprise. Was nice talking to him and he also promised that he would make sure that he makes it for the next TFI meet. Bhaskar was another guy I met, he was a young chap but with lot of passion towards his Fiat. He is planning to buy a Punto aswell but will take some time. Asked him to join TFI and will probably join us on our future TFI meets :drinks . I met Prabhakar and learnt quite a lot from him. He is a gadget guy, the first thing I noticed when I approached his car was a Pete's tuning kit box in the rear seat. I was like its already 90HP and you still have Pete's. He was like "I also have Racing chip, we can try it on your car and tell me the difference." I was like WOW !!!! We tried to install the Racing chip, but were unable to connect it as the engine was pretty hot and I asked him that we can do it in our next meet. We also had couple of test runs on each other's car. I was checking out his 90HP+Pete's :redcar and he tested my Yokos for their grip :steering . Overall turned out to be a great day. I got more than what I asked for. :wow

[attachment=6:5hie611u]DSC03933.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

[attachment=5:5hie611u]DSC03934.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

[attachment=4:5hie611u]DSC03935.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

[attachment=3:5hie611u]DSC03937.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

[attachment=2:5hie611u]DSC03938.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

[attachment=1:5hie611u]DSC03939.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

[attachment=0:5hie611u]DSC03940.JPG[/attachment:5hie611u]

DSC03933.JPG

DSC03934.JPG

DSC03935.JPG

DSC03937.JPG

DSC03938.JPG

DSC03939.JPG

DSC03940.JPG
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I did forget to mention one great guy ..... Our very own Srikar .... He was in Hyd for some other work, but still managed to come all the way just to be present at the meet ..... Great Enthu ... :clapping
    Yet another true Fiat Lover :wow
  9. I actually had some work in gandhi hospital..
    did not want to miss the meet........
  10. Meet At Hyderabad

Thanks Prabhakar and Kiran for joining us for the FCCH MEET. Prabhakar your car is just awesome with the power mods done, we shall discuss them in further details once I get my car.

Kiran -- your car along with the alloys were cool.

@all : I have got one of my friend book a red 1.4 fire. I don't like shabbir and the way he deals with people from Tejaswi, he is somehow very very negative. The showroom folks somehow are in the same bucket. Spoke to their CRM and hoping for a change in the way they sell cars. Hopefully everything goes well until my delivery ;-)