1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Well said... Or we can change the subject of this to some Hyderabadi style...
  2. No. I think since this topic is in the meet section, we will leave it as it is and start a new topic in the hangout section. It would be better.
    What say guys?
    Will collect the com paint spray tomorrow. Some time. I will get those patches fixed next week. If you can postpone your patchup to next week, wed both can get it done together. I will come home next saturday evening.
    What say?
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

I might do my car touch up tomorrow and if all goes well, we can do it in your car on next saturday.... that will be great...
  4. @shashank
    as you wish.
    will get mine done on saturday evening for sure..
    did you find out if that com paint dealer has stock of our colours with him???
    my dad got mine from some shop in koti i guess.....
  5. I'll be reaching the Necklace Road MMTS by 10am.

I Do not have the numbers of any members here.
    My Number is 9248003766.
    So if any1 who visits the place be sure to call me so that we can meet up.
    I'm sure I'll be able to spot the old Fiats once I reach there, but just in case....

We also Used to have a Fiat vehicle between 1990 & 2001.
    Its a Premier vehicle.
    The best part is I learnt driving a car in that only.
    To top it I learnt car before riding Bicycle.
  6. @probiker
    if you still have that vehicle, you can as well take it there and become a part of FCCH also.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Haaasssshhhhh. Thanx god I could reach hyd in time.
    @Probiker : U r most welcome for FCCH meet.
    @srikar: thanx for lot of support.
    @shasahnk: get wel soon and past photos of spoiler.
  8. @srikar
    We sold it off in 2001.
    From 1999 we stopped using it & it became almost junk :oops:
    Due to some financial difficulties my Dad disposed it off in 2001 :thumbs down

I'll be there by 10am.
    I'll be coming in the Red Punto.
  9. for sure.
    I am coming there just for a few minutes. Had an urgent work. So came here. Will drop in for a few moments and go.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Fiat Classic Club Hyd (FCCH)-Meets, photos & report

Hi TFIans,
    I am starting a new thread for FIAT activities and meets of various FIAT clubs of Hyderabad.
    Fiat Classic Club hyd (FCCH) was founded almost 1 year back (14th Feb 2010)and today we have celebrated 1st anniversary meet at Necklace road. Because of personal committments of members very few member turned up. But interesting thing is that we have decided to have a combined meet of TFI and FCCH. So I already invited our TFIans-Hyd for intro and mingling with FCCH members. N Kiran & Probiker were present with their beautiful Puntos and Srikar just peeped in for some time.
    I am happy that all over India FIAT clubs are getting momentum and big fans are coming out. :dancing
    So this thread will be dedicated to meets of FCCH and combined meets of TFI and FCCH.( already TFI-Hyd thread is active in TFI meets).
    Enjoy beautiful photosessions of old FIATs :car with new FIATs :redcar at various beautiful locations of Hyderabad and around.
    p.s. - President of FCCH (Ramkiran) has dropped the idea of buying "Mercedez" and he is going for Linea T-jet+. :clap
    Another founder member (cyberdoctorind) has already booked Punto MJD emotion Pk :clapping
    [attachment=4:uc4pbd23]FCCH 1st Anniversary 003.jpg[/attachment:uc4pbd23]
    [attachment=3:uc4pbd23]FCCH 1st Anniversary 002.jpg[/attachment:uc4pbd23]
    [attachment=2:uc4pbd23]FCCH 1st Anniversary 008.jpg[/attachment:uc4pbd23]
    [attachment=1:uc4pbd23]FCCH 1st Anniversary 010.jpg[/attachment:uc4pbd23]
    [attachment=0:uc4pbd23]FCCH 1st Anniversary 013.jpg[/attachment:uc4pbd23]

FCCH 1st Anniversary 003.jpg

FCCH 1st Anniversary 002.jpg

FCCH 1st Anniversary 008.jpg

FCCH 1st Anniversary 010.jpg

FCCH 1st Anniversary 013.jpg