1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Damn Shashank !!!!! You din't even tell me :punch . I demand an explanation :hit ..... where did you get it? how much did it cost you? ::V ::V
  2. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    @ Probiker : First of all welcome to TFI. I have seen some posts of yours in other threads. Was wondering what you were doing without attending the meet last weekend. I was about to PM you that Punto 90HP was the only thing missed in the meet, but later saw the date you joined it. Better late than never.
    Would like to have a look and probably a small test drive too in your GP. But I cannot make it to the meet this sunday. But we are planning a meet for sure pretty soon. Hope to catch up with you then.

@ Everyone : My stupid company has announced a holiday on coming wednesday. :anyone Anyone else has a holiday and can catchup ????
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @shashank : wer r d pics ??? How was it installd ?
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Shashank :punch Where are the pics :hit :hit :hit
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Sorry buddy... I was actually sick of sitting home for last three days, recovering myself from Sinus attack...
    So decided to enjoy and what else it's the Punto that takes me over and over all the time... was out the whole evening enjoying and updated the last post from blackberry to tease you all, could not upload pics from it......

the details are at
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1150&start=20

Please help me deciding the color of the spoiler for my medium grey car... i want something sporty
  6. @shashank
    Great going buddy.
    GET WELL SOON..
    What are the changes in the torque and power?
    Any change in driveability?
    Or was it for the retrofitted ac remap?

Get the spoiler painted matt black. It would look great. Or get a carbon fibre sticker wrapped around it. It would be even better :eek:fftopic
  7. So what treatment you taken ?

Are you interested to take any homeopathic ready-made solutions ? it is really very effective.
  8. @rakesh8051
    After a long time.
    What happened to your punto. Think you booked one. Right?

Going by the words of shashank, if those guys at tejaswi have changed, then it must be only due to surya sir.
    Guys just a small idea. Why not in the next week we go to malik service center and meet those working for fiat there and tell them that we all will be going there for the service.
    It would increase the 'ease of servicing' there. Atleast for us.
    What say?
  9. :eek:fftopic

Guys this topic is going out of bounds. This is becoming the adda for all the TFI HYDERABAD members. All the topics not related to the meet are also being discussed here.
    Why not we start another topic in the hangout for the members from hyderabad and anniv only to the meets in this topic.
    Thanks to my laziness, i stopped going to other topics also. I am active only on this topic.

This is only a suggestion. :ban :confused1
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Thanks Sir...I take homeopathy only with an Ayurvedic oil for nasal intake.... But when the blockage is more i take nibolizer and do jala neti....