1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    How about Horsely Hills ????
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @shashank: Yes Dude. You r most welcome. We'l be there upto 12:00. Just peep in as per convinience.
    @srikar: don't worry. There will be bunch of photos. And may be next meet wl b combined meet.
    @Prasnna:Nice photos of TFI-Pune meet. You have revived my memiries. That is beautiful place of Lonawala-Khandala.
    It is just superb during rain. We've visited almost every year since 1987 to 2004 (till i shifted to Hyd)
    2-3 times on Bajaj M 50s, Scooters, Padminis, Unos and 1-2 times by bus/trains.
    Kiran & Prasanna: I am ready for Nagarjunsagar/srisailam. But Bangalore : Highly immpossible. :( Becoz
    every week I visit. And driving 550km is just highly immpossible 4 me.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I must admit that each service center has its pro's and con's... it's just that you have to build a relationship with the SA so that he starts recognizing your car....
  4. shashanknathani

Pune
    Spl. Thanks to you Sandeep.... Without the mail, you sent to everyone it would have not been so easy to manage double digits....

Thanks to all the moderators for their wonderful support
  5. @grandeur
    Thanks for the wishes. Hope we need to mass pm all the members again in the near future regarding a second meet.

@nk4fiat
    Sir very busy. This college you must have heard is the worst college ever in AP. Or else i would have attended the meet for sure.
    Please dont forget the photos..
    Click as many as you can.

@shashank
    When is the next meet being planned?
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Guys yet another sunday is coming and I have already started being nostalgic about our previous meet :cry:

Please plan something in the mid or any time in march. Atleast a small gathering :dance /meet :car /party :drinks
  7. +1kiran

Guys start planning.
    March April, may any time I will attend.
    Also I suggested drifter in another thread to tour Hyderabad in mid-late April.
    Hoping we might plan another meet in between and the meeting with him be our third tfi hyd meet!!!!
    What say????????
  8. shashanknathani

Pune
    I am game.... Anytime on weekends.... Let's plan something in the evening this time around 4, so that we can party post FIAT discussions.... At some special place where we can have fun.... I am even game for a full day event or something at place like Runway-9 Where we can enjoi go-karting and then party....
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I am game too
  10. @prasanna
    Start planning for the next meet. You need to pm us about the next meet. Any saturday evening or sunday i am there.