1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi Tfians-Hyd,
    Here is a chance to see all old beauties. What you have seen in photos, you can see and now feel.
    All are cordially invited for the 1st anniversary meet of FCCH.
    If anybody near LB nagar/kothapet is interested to experince the sitting in old FIAT, plz come to my home by 09:00am. there is ample parking area available.Or on road also I can pick up via kothapet, Dilsukhnagar, Nalgonda X road, koti, Nampelly , Hussainsagar.
    We'l go in my old FIAT. Please let me know.

FCCH 1st Anniverary Meet.JPG
  2. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Yes nk4FIAT, I reached tankbund by 9am so had ample time look for some spots
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    @Prasanna: Stunning pics buddy.... I wish, I would have reached early...
    @NK Sir: I will try my best to join and see the cars to revive my childhood days...
  4. @kiran
    Happy to hear that your problem got solved.
    @nk4fiat
    Sir. I might not be able to come this weekend. But please make sure you click nice pictures for me to see.
    I will be missing this event.. Very sad. :sadblue
    All the best for the meet sir...
    Hoping it would be bigger than the TFI meet.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Quite late to reply, but feels good to see everyone who participated. I'm sure you guys had fun!!!
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Good Morning, wake up plz :) :drinks
    Event is suppose to be held on 27th Feb.
  8. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Dilip : Thanks for asking suggestions about the thread. I have visited this thread several times. There has not been a final decision made yet, if it would be a National Meet or a Regional meet.

I personally feel that a National Meet is only possible if something is planned at the central part of India and I also think that the number of participants will be much less than expected. Ofcourse the participants will be more than any single city meet.

My vote would be for Regional meet. I suggest that people from the North and people from the south should have a meet on the same day. From South we need to communicate with members from different regions viz. Hyderabad (AP), Bangalore(Karnataka), Chennai (TN) and Trivandrum (Kerala). If we can manage to gather information about exotic locations in south (center point for all the 4 states) and at a feasable distance from all 4 cities, then we might be able to conduct a grand event. I also hope that FIAT will extend its support if approached properly.

What say guys???
  10. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Yes, My vote would be for Regional meet, South meet is quite possible,based on this experience we can have plan for national meet and also need to approached FIAT for its support ,My options are

1) Hyderabad (AP), Bangalore(Karnataka), Chennai (TN) and Trivandrum (Kerala)
    some place near Bangalore
    2 days trip

2) Hyderabad (AP), Bangalore(Karnataka), Chennai (TN)
    some place Near Srisailam/Nagarjunasagar
    1 days trip

south_india_travel1.GIF

south_india_travel2.GIF