1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. @kiran
    Get your engine oil topped up.
    Your battery was not sounding weak i guess.
    Also go to Malik cars. Your problem will be solved.
  2. @Kiran
    Dude i think check ur battery man becz i think its week
    or its getting drained hav a check.
  3. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    @Shashank ... killer write up dude ... real nice !
    hello everyone ... just logged onto the forum today. It was nice meeting you all , had a good time. I was in double minds , to come or not as it was a lazy Sunday morning ... but i am glad that i did. The pics are fantastic ! keep the enthusiasm going guys ...
  4. guys we need to start planning for the next meet..
    Am ready to come if the meet is even tomorrow.
    @kiran
    Your problem solved?
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Free Advice to Kiran ( Now we r friends and part of TFI team)
    I think FIAT is giving you opportunity to reduce smoking and improve ur health. So don't buy original lighter/nor send your vehicle for correction. Just don't smoke while driving ::T
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hi guys, Got the poblem rectified. Thanks Shashank & Srikar for the support this morning. Today asusual the car wouldn't start when tried for the first 2-3 times. It started later and as I was reversing the car it stopped in running. Then I started again and saw that the glow lamp was lit for the "Check Engine". Called Shashank immediately and he said he will call the guy Mr.Srinivas at Malik and let me know. He called later and told that Srinivas might not be at the office and asked me to contact Mr.Shyam. When I was at Malik I tried calling Srikar and he didnot answer the phone, so waited for some time. Srikar called me again and told me to contact another guy. But by then I was already being attended by Mr.Shyam who was joined again by Mr. Srinivas. They have recieved me very well. They assigned a technician Mr. Ramesh Babu and he needs a special mention here cause he took such care in handling the car and checked literally everything. They had a long checklist for the points to be checked for cold start. That also included checking filters, diesel pump, timer and a whole lot of things which I donot remember. At one point there were around 5-6 technicians trying to suggest what has to be checked and hat might have gone wrong. Engine was not the problem, battery wasn't at all. Then they opened the fuse box then checked if it had a problem. There was another fuse box with them which they replaced with mine and then tried starting. It worked. So they tried changing relays of the other fuse box by replacing each relay from my fuse box. Then finally they had one relay faulty and a fuse which had a problem (This fuse was tampered by the RSA guy when I earlier had the same problem). So I got the relay replaced under warranty and paid Rs. 64 for the new relay. I can't imagine how I would have felt without any support from you guys. I am glad I joined this community, made it to the meet and ofcourse the best part, meet you guys all. Thanks a ton to you all guys .... you ROCK !!!!
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    All is well that ends well.... Best part is Malik guys again proved that they are really good 90% of the times...
    Enjoi the ride now :)....
  8. Meet At Hyderabad

Is Tejaswini not good? Have heard horror stories about Malik. Glad to hear the problem resolved
  9. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Prasanna, Where is that pic with headlights on :anyone[/quote:1xzoovu4]

Those photos i taken Sunday morning before meet so didn't uploaded, here are some of them.

DSC07021.JPG

DSC07025.JPG

DSC07032.JPG

DSC07047.JPG

View attachment DSC07049.JPG

DSC07066.JPG

DSC07067.JPG

DSC07070.JPG

DSC07072.JPG
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Welcome Cyberdoctorind @ teamfiat. We missed you on First meet of teamfiat. When is delivery planned for Punto? plz start ownership thread.
    @Nice to hear that your problem is solved. So Malik are good again.
    And good photos Prasanna. I think while doing recee for the perfect spot for meet you have clicked all these.