1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Finally here are my photos, Thanks ravi for for Link

DSC07076.JPG

DSC07077.JPG

DSC07079.JPG

DSC07083.JPG

DSC07089.JPG

DSC07092.JPG

DSC07093.JPG

DSC07094.JPG

DSC07095.JPG

DSC07096.JPG

DSC07098.JPG

DSC07099.JPG

DSC07112.JPG

DSC07115.JPG

DSC07116.JPG
  2. Yes, Kiran's issue is of high priority. Still Tejashwini not able to solve the problem write a mail to "Service" <service@fiapl.com> cc: "Mangesh Kodalkar" <Mangesh.Kodalkar@fiapl.com>, also we can go to Malik Cars. Let me know if you need help.

Dive safe!!
  3. Thanks Prasanna, Where is that pic with headlights on :anyone
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    After hectic office work just loginned. Happy to see posts reached 20 pages and full of photos/reviews !!!

@prasanna: Superb caption "TFI Hyderabad Meet"-True fans of crafted beauties!!!
    Photo through RVM is looking awesome.
    @Kiran:Thanx to click in jolly mood and beautiful introduction introduction of everybody. It is as detailed as

Shashank's post. Photo of teamfiat sticker near rear monogram is looking nice. Innovative way to put sticker. Now I am

also thinking in similar way.Liked the title "Father's of the men who are back" it resembles with famous dialogue of

rajkumar" Jani..... tum jis school me padhte ho, hum us school ke headmaster rah chuke hai!!!!". :lol: The rugged/heavy

look and style of Linea is just like father of all brands. You have clicked Punto formation in a better way! The

line up in rally through your front windshield is superb!!!becoz of turn almost all car are seen.
    @Axn: Nice combining the photos to give "Panorama view"
    @surya: Hey guy! ur photography skill and the picture quality is just superb.Formation at Ohri's parking lot looking

great. Nice to see hangout pictures while lunch. I missed the company of you guys!! Amazing picture of FIAT train with real train in background.And you cliked me while clicking.
    @shashank: Just superb!!!At a time in RVM and front windshield. Amazing photo. Aage bhi FIAT , peeche bhi FIAT aur beech me meri bhi FIAT. I am dying to see such scene in India after 5-10 years. :dancing Positioned the stickers well.
    Thanx vahanpujari, tony, axn, ravi, srikar, sagi, rakesh and all others!!!! :up
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    :eek:fftopic Thanks everyone for the concern. :clapping Today I also faced the same problem in the morning. I was unable to start the vehicle for 2-3 cranks. :A It finally started. But today I noticed one thing. The cigar lighter I have in my car got heated up when I was trying to start the engine.This doesnot/should not happen as far as I know, cause the lighter gets heated only if we press the lighter further into the socket. I later remove the lighter from the socket and then tried and it started. I have to try again while leaving to home without the cigar lighter in the socket. Guys, do you think this has anything to do with the car's problem. :confused
    Anyway Shashank has asked me to take my car to the Mallik cars, but as you guys know there are agitations :punch going on and bandh for 2 days, I need my car at all cost to commute. Since I live in Tarnaka there will not be any other proper transportation available. So I was thinking of postponing to the next week (if all goes well in Hyd)
    Hope my problem is cleared asap. Really feel bad for the piss poor job done by Tejaswi. No way am gonna approach them again. Got to enquire about my RC too. Its been more than 10 days since I got my car registered. :eek:fftopic
  6. @kiran
    Need any thing from malik let me know.
    There is a muslim supervisor whose name starts with 's'. Forgot his name. there working tell him that Kishore sent you. Your job would be almost done.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @Nkiran, it is enthu of u ppl which prompted me to do this. thnx and ofcourse pleasure is all mine..

and guys ur camaraderie is infectious..way ur trying the solve the problem of kiran..hats off...TFI sure rocks
  8. Great write-up Shashank. It was nice meeting all you guys.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    We'll have a Detailing meet after our theory & practicals are over ::D
    Finally i got a company. Post your review on the items you bought...Cheers[/quote:31b7pvag]

I was planning to upgrade the Air but didn.t do it, even Kiran suggested not to go for it... I had a talk with someone in Bangalore (TFI member) and he also said not for it... The power you felt was just true FIAT and it is a fact that the 1.2 after 15K kms opens up....
    Check my signature :dance :dance

I ordered few stuff from com-paint, the shampoo and the tyre dressing...
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

Hmmm.... Strange.... Did you bought the lighter from Minister's road or is it an original FIAT lighter (part no. 712141080)... If it an aftermarket one... There can be a case that it is draining your battery and ths making it weak to crank the engine with full power... Just do a check take the lighter out, start your engine and leave it idle for 15 mins, shutdown your car and restart it
    repeat the steps four-five times and see if it starts well or not... At times when something is draining your battery, your car does not start at one cranking and needs more....

Just leave the lighter home if all works well and observe... But still as soon as the situation normalizes in Hyd, get the Oil topped up... :up