1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Vijayanth Sir, you have all the liberty to do so. Awesome job, :clapping would have wondered where this pic came from unless you told me that you have stitched it. Truely amazing. :wow

Thanks a lot for the initiative
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Thank you Sir...

Thanks Ansal....

Thank You... It took me lot of time to write the memories in words... Another small write-up is in progress with the funny incidents ::D

Thanks Sir...

Thanks Buddy... It's the pics that say a lot then the write up...

Toh Sirjee.... Kaunsa colour decide kiya.... Exotica Red... :car
  3. shashanknathani

Pune
    Few Pics from my side and I have also taken few of Surya Sir's cam to add my comments... :dance

IMG00016-20110220-1120.jpg

IMG00018-20110220-1157.jpg

IMG00019-20110220-1158.jpg

IMG00020-20110220-1330.jpg

IMG_4926.JPG

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4975.JPG

IMG_4982.JPG

IMG_4987.JPG
  4. shashanknathani

Pune
    Pimped my ride with TFI stickers...

Spl. thanks to Kiran for procuring them

IMG00023-20110221-1139.jpg

IMG00024-20110221-1139.jpg

IMG00026-20110221-1140.jpg
  5. Meet At Hyderabad

Good writeup shashank keep it up :drinks :drinks

And really cool gathering guys i didn't expect that Hyderabad meet will be this Awesome

Keep it up guys :dancing :dancing
  6. shashanknathani

Pune
    It's the time for part II.... Fun-filled memories

Incident 1: Sagar was setting his car for the Punto formations for the photo shoot..... and he hit the base of the front bumper to the soil bump.... Right in front... BANG :hit :hit and his expressions were worth watching :uh .... immediatley Sagar took out a cloth and started cleaning and checking... nothing happened actually.... Kiran also helped him in cleaning the dust... Very possessive :clap :clap .... I was laughing ::D .... and then we checked all the cars for scratches in the front bumper bottom and more than half cars had the scratches :dancing :dancing

Incident 2: The COPS time.... Prasanna was talking to the cops and they were like you cannot shoot and advertise here, not permitted and all that and suddenly Surya sir came and threatened them... Do you know the Inspector in this PS ::V They left then itself... ::D ... the moment cannot be expressed and all of us laughed at the state of COPS for 5 mins.

Incident 3: Parking guy....Actually there was another car and a traveller parked there in between and we could not park all the 10 in a row. Kiran gave an order to the parking guy... "Yeh gaadiya hatao jaldi se"... and that was like "yes sir, yes sir"... What a moment... people were getting scared seeing 10 FIATS....

Incident 4: FIAT with a Suzuki logo... Actually we were discussing and suddenly we saw a Uno crossing with a big Suzuki logo in front and no FIAT logo at the back... Surya sir was like "Now it is Suzuki, please buy it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incident 5: A Tuscan Wine Linea crossed and all of started waiving hands, trying to stop the guy... Imagine the level of enthusiasm amongst us... Anyhow that fellow didn't even notice us :sad1

Incident 6: Rakesh Sir's Wagon R: As a part of introduction, he opened the Boot and the windows and played loud muzikkk, he is actually fond of muzzikkk... He has got nice set up and amps and the muzik was like "boom boom"... Immediately we asked him "that is good, let's move to the next car"... FIAT guys felling jealous as we did not had the amps set up done on our cars, It is tough to play with wiring in FIAT and most of the shops say no in Hyderabad....

Incident 7: Smokers saying sorry, wow The smokers group said sorry to non-smokers and requested not to post any pics with ciggs... hehe.. I am not disclosing the names of smokers club.... We all are afraid of our families ::V

Incident 8: Post lunch, Sharath found a hairline scratch in Surya sir's side view mirror and bang, he cleaned it with Rubbing and wax... Surya sir was like "Amazing, i want this" ::OO

Incident 9: COPS arrival second phase... as if they were following our cars... and then Kiran and Surya sir talked something in Telugu " Something Funny" and we then decided to leave... something like "Aaj aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya jo humare peeche pade hue ho".. Hyderabad COPS were also attracted to beautiful cars and wanted to extract some money from we people :punch :punch ...

Special thanks to all fo us for making it a grand success...

Let's now start something about each other's car, write something about each other's car that you really liked a lot...

Here are few from my side:
    @Kiran : I just loved your alloys and now my inclination towards OEM alloys has reduced..... Red Hot Baby.....
    @Surya sir: JET is a JET, what an engine noise inside the cabin... Those 20kms TD that you took to buy this car really made you a proud owner of the wonderful car.
    @Sharath: I just loved the car detailing stuff and even bought few today...
    @NK Sir: What is the secret of the shining black
  7. @shashank
    Great write up.
    It was real fun.

@kiran
    Tell me if your problem got solved.
    If not pm me. Wil give you the details of the contact person there.
  8. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thankyou all for making this event success, i am finding difficult to upload multiple photos at once, some one please tell me the steps to do this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Shashank I was amazed of your car's (read as punto 1.2 FIRE) pulling power. Four adults on board with AC at max and slot the first gear and release the clutch it takes off. We'll exchange our cars in next long drive meet ::V .
    You were telling some thing about air intake/filter that boosted your car performance. More details please?

We'll have a Detailing meet after our theory & practicals are over ::D
    Finally i got a company. Post your review on the items you bought...Cheers