1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Weekend Meet At Hyderabad by Concorde/Fiat

Hi teamfiatians in Hyderabd,

Today i got a call from M/s Concorde motors, Khairtabad, Hyd regarding Linea/Punto owner's weekend drive!!!
    There are some events like treasure hunt, milege contest etc.
    Snacks will be provided by organizers.

Date : 23rd Jan'11 (Sunday)
    Starting point: M/s Tejaswini motors, Madhapur, Hyd
    Time: 10:00am ( to approx 0400 pm)

For furhter details and confirmation of participationyou can contact Ms Sashikala Off: 66410251 Mob: 99857 60606
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    A quick update.... The Fiat vehicles will start from Tejaswi Motors @ 10 AM for Dhola-ri-dhani and The mileage contest will be done for this distance for both Petrol and Diesel cars and the one with best mileage will receive the price from FIAT. This is organized by FIAT for FIAT owners. :dance

Had a talk with Ms. Sashikala and she requested me to come with Tank full and they will do the top up on reaching Dhola-ri-dhani and measure the vehicle mileage.
    The event is a full day event and the vehicles will start back @ 4 PM from Dhola-ri-dhani.

Request all TFI Hyderabad Members to meet there and make it a big event... This is a great opportunity to meet with all of you...

Mods: Could you please help us with TFI t-shirts and Stickers if possible for this sunday and All of us here from hyderabad can try have few new TFI members from the meet.....
  3. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Hyderabad recent FIAT owners meet tomorrow @ Dhola-ri-Dhani

TATA - FIAT have organised a owners meet / rally tomorrow @ Hyderabad. Your dealer should have invited you for this event if you have recently become the proud father...I mean proud owner of a FIAT vehicle ;)

The rally starts @ 10am from the dealer who would fuel your vehicle to test the mileage your car delivers. They also provide technical support on the way and promise a lot of entertainment for the family Dhola-ri-Dhani resort on Medchal road. (never been there myself...in fact didnt even know something like this existed !!) If you dont have any other scheduled plans....join the fun...

Seems to be a good initiative from FIAT to build the relationship with their customers. I wish the dealer I bought my Linea from had the same intent....
  4. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Re: Hyderabad recent FIAT owners meet tomorrow @ Dhola-ri-Dh

Oops...Sorry...This seems to be a duplicate post as nk4 has already announced this and Shashank has used this link as well....

Mods Note - Threads merged.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gud to hear that FIAT is conducting such events, do post the Pictures of the event.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    FIAT Funday rally

FIAT Funday!! Proud to be a FIAT owner!!!

Firts good news for all. Both the teamfiatians won prizes in Petrol Linea 1.4L category.

1st prize Mr Narayanan = 15.xx kmpl
    2nd Prize NK4FIAT= 12.28 kmpl

For detail writeup of event, bunch of photos , plz visit my thread in Ownership review of Linea
    "Il mio fantastico 'stallion nero' FIAT Linea"

FIAT Funday 016.jpg
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    NVK, post all the pics please!
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    awaiting for the pics of the events if possible!!!!
  9. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    saw the pictures, good gathering done FIAT,