1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx a lot bnzjon, Ansal11, Axn,paddleshifter and cubbie!!!!
    @paddleshifter: All my future post I'l use the file comment box.
    We have tried our best to start Hyd chapter of TFI.
    Let us see how we go ahead...........
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I must admit it was a well planned meet till the end of the session, hats off to the organizers, and well the pictures were also taken in good light, which has come out like diamonds.
  3. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Here are the photos from my Cam
  4. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    added the caption in side photo

TFI-Hyd.jpg
  5. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    While going to meeting place

DSC07076.JPG
  6. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    finding difficult to upload multiple photos at once
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well ... first of all thanks to all the guys who have participated. :car

What else can anyone say after such a detailed write up from Shashank. I knew you were the apt person for the writeup .... well done Shashank :clap

Cheers to Atul :clapping who has started the thread and brought up the idea of having a meet.

Thanks a ton to Prasanna for being the driving :steering force to the almost dead topic and making the meet happen

Thanks to Surya for all the knowledge, he shared with us and am sure after couple of more meets am gonna become his disciple ::D

Thankyou nk4FIAT sir for the passion you have for your vehicles and the way you represent it. Truely inspirational. :wow

Thanks Sharath for the longest chat on phone with a TFI member ever. You made me feel so comfortable and tookaway all inhibitions just before the meet. :drinks

Thanks Sagar for the instant rappo you built and the kind of companionship. You were just awesome. :drinks

Thanks Srikar for being able to mingle with all of us though being the youngest member in the meet :cool

Thanks to Pramit for the wonderful companionship and suggestions he gave throughout the meet :up

Last but never the least Thanks a lot Mr. Rakesh for being such a sport and joining us for the meet just for the sole reason of being a Fiat enthusiast. :clap Today I had many compliments for my ride escpecially from Surya, but the best compliment me and my car had till now was from you Mr. Rakesh. You wanted to go for an Active vesion after seeing my car mad me very very proud. :dance

By the way thanks a ton to my wife and me too for purchasing Punto after so much dilema, which has turned my life so beautiful and letting me an oppurtunity to meet all these wonderful people.

:clapping Great going guys !!!!!! :clap More meets, More members :dance and More miles :redcar to go !!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinks Cheers !!! :drinks
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    My share ........ The night before the meet .... Getting on some stickers

[attachment=5:3e4fjx91]DSC03876.JPG[/attachment:3e4fjx91][attachment=4:3e4fjx91]DSC03877.JPG[/attachment:3e4fjx91][attachment=3:3e4fjx91]DSC03879.JPG[/attachment:3e4fjx91][attachment=2:3e4fjx91]DSC03881.JPG[/attachment:3e4fjx91][attachment=1:3e4fjx91]DSC03883.JPG[/attachment:3e4fjx91][attachment=0:3e4fjx91]DSC03885.JPG[/attachment:3e4fjx91]

DSC03876.JPG

DSC03877.JPG

DSC03879.JPG

DSC03881.JPG

DSC03883.JPG

DSC03885.JPG
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    D Dayyy .......

[attachment=3:57ssi4wl]DSC03888.JPG[/attachment:57ssi4wl]
    [attachment=2:57ssi4wl]DSC03889.JPG[/attachment:57ssi4wl]
    [attachment=1:57ssi4wl]DSC03890.JPG[/attachment:57ssi4wl]
    [attachment=0:57ssi4wl]DSC03891.JPG[/attachment:57ssi4wl]

DSC03888.JPG

DSC03889.JPG

DSC03890.JPG

DSC03891.JPG
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Kiran. Thats a really really good way to put the stickers. Great thinking. I think, its one of the best way to put it on the boot. Looks amazing. I had the stickers lying with me for over a week, was thinking where to put them. You have provided the solution.

The ride is looking awesome.