1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats FIATians from Hyderabad for turning your meet into a big one. :wow
    Nice pics and initial report.
    [attachment=0:1utucg3d]File comments.jpg[/attachment:1utucg3d]

EDIT- Please label your pics explaining details by adding comments to the pics before adding them. Makes it easier as well as interesting for others to view the photos. :anyone

File comments.jpg
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    It was a win win day for me.
    1. TFI 1st meet in Hyderabad and a memorable gathering/meet.
    2. My son got "Man(kid) of the match" an team won the match.
    Photos of trophy with TFI stickers. In fact now we can decide exact location and sticker. (sorry TFIans , we were in a hurry during meet and with no scissors, so decided to put Leisurely)
    [attachment=1:63tekcz3]Cricket 016_com.jpg[/attachment:63tekcz3]
    [attachment=0:63tekcz3]Cricket=001.jpg[/attachment:63tekcz3]

Cricket 016_com.jpg

Cricket=001.jpg
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    It's not the miles you put in, it's what you put into the miles. Okay it's both...... :lol: :lol:

Venue : Sanjeevaiah Park, Hussain Sagar.

First and foremost i would like to thank all of us who participated in the meet and made it a success story... It was completely like "We eat FIAT, we Drink FIAT and we sleep FIAT"... what a company that not just make cars but bring people together because of their beautiful cars.

I have few words to say before i start writing about the meet...

1. NK Sir: A man who just loves FIAT.... He drives a Linea, Hippy Hoppy Black and it was shining like diamond.... Shiny black car is like "Ghee with Sugar" :dance :dance .
    2. Surya sir: He Loves the JET and drives the JET..... vroooooooommmmmmmmmmmm...... The Premium car with Premium color is like a Hunk in a Armani Suit... It was glittering gold.....
    3. Atul: A Guitar, the dance and special music... The Flamenco Red Linea.... He just smiles and say GO GOA in Linea....
    4. Sharath: He just drives a pampered Baby with Silver Dress.... His Silver Linea was shining like the stars in the sky.... A lover of Car Detailing.
    5. Kiran: Red Hot baby with beautifullllllllllllllllllllll shoes.... Follow my shoes.... The exotic car with exotic color and exotic shoes... The Exotica Red Punto MJD
    6. Prasanna: My heart is beating, keeps on repeating I' m waiting for you.. My Exotica Red Punto..... He did not like the car after the test drive but the looks... oh I just love it...
    7. Pramit: He loves FIAT... the FIRE in the heart of his car is what he loves about it.... Medium Grey 1.4 FIRE Punto
    8. Sagar: Driven by passion.... 400kms drive naah... 500kms drive naah... Got more... He loves cruising the car on highways... Anyone game.... The Silver Punto MJD
    9. Srikar: A Doctor only can understand a good heart with healthy body... A Punto Drive a day keeps the worries away... His is a very new BNW Punto MJD
    10. Sandeep aka Rakesh: My heart says FIAT and brain says Maruti... what to do... Long drives on highways and the love for Punto is confusing him to select a new ride for him... Will it be a Punto MJD???
    11. Shashank: Last but not the least It's me.... cruising cruising and cruising the car in city and highways... Medium grey 1.2 FIRE.... It's got the power...

10:30 AM in the clock and all the beauties with brains parked out the park and looking stunning... We introduced each other and exchanged good morning's... It was really a good good morning... Discussed cars, cars, cars and just cars... explored the features of our cars, the modifications, the shoes and of course the muzikkk... Then started the Photosession.... :clap :clap :clap
    After taking few photos, Prasanna took out the paper from his pocket... wow i thought it is some bill... nah that was the formations that he prepared after searching on google... Good job buddy... We decided to create formations using Punto's and Linea's... more pics to follow.... Click click click.... all i could hear was the sound of shutters of camera...

At 11:30 AM decided to start the "Show drive :lol: "... Headed by Prasanna... we started from that point to our next destination "Eat Street"...
    Wow... People were just looking at the cars... 10 Beautiful FIATS in a single row.... Can the people in hyderabad believe... People in Maruti's and Hyundai's stopped at the side to see what is happening...I saw a person in green swift staring our cars like ::OO and i was like :cool ...
    We parked our car a little ahead of Eat Street at the paid parking and there came the surprise.... THE COPS.... The Lake Police came to enquire what is happening here... Although those cops wanted some money and thus asked all of us "What is going on, you are not permitted to have company road shows"... I was like :punch... These our personal cars and we are friends, came here to meet each other... And my big thanks to Prasanna and Surya Sir to handle those guys after some threating in Telugu..... :clap :clap

And then came the introduction part.... All of us introduced to each other...
    Individual's Introduction followed by few questions
    Why I Bought this car?
    What i love about the car?
    What i am passionate about?
    What is hate about FIAT?
    Is it FIAT or Dealers, who is the real culprit that creates the issues with spares and accessories?

If at all FIAT is listening to us... The final conclusion that we guys decided was the issues of Original FIAT Accessories, it is not just about launching accessories and putting them up on the website, FIAT should ensure the stocks are also available at the dealer... All of us faced issues arising from Floor mats to Spoiler to mud flaps unavailability.... But All is well that ends well, they do arrive if you bring in FIAT into the picture....
    We also discussed about the services centers at Hyderabad and which is the best and what we all can do to assure that all the Hyderabad TFI members gets the best service... Surya gave a wonderful suggestion that we all should have our beauties dressed up with atleast one TFI Sticker and go to a single Service Center and tell the Service Center clearly "If you see this on the car, better treat it like your kid or we all will move to other dealer". This will definitely keep the TASC competitive and force them to provide us good service.

As of now we decided to go to Malik cars for Service and other issues as they are best among the lot....

After the Introduction and wonderful discussion.... We decided to go ahead with the Lunch and find out more about each other in terms of interests and plan for future meets... 6 of us Headed straight to Ohri's 70mm.... rest of the people had to leave bcoz of personal work...

Had a wonderful lunch from 1:30 to 3:00 PM and we kept on discussing FIAT... We speculated a great future for FIAT and wonderful cars from them in india...

After the lunch we moved ahead for another post lunch photo shoot under the trees.... Sharath then opened up his boot to show all of us the surprise... He loves detailing hi car... he had almost everything what a "lady needs to do make up for marriage" :wow :wow he Actually revealed the secret of his shining Linea... Amazing buddy... He even helped other in removing the hair line scratches from the cars using his Rubbing and polishing stuff... Surya was like "I am going to buy these tomorrow for my JET"

At 4:15 PM, surprise surprise surprise... Those same COPS re-appeared...as if they were following us and unfortunately we had to call it a day...

Over all it was a wonderful experience and we are proud of having achieved a double digit in the first meet...

My spl. thanks to all the people for making this a memorable one....

@Surya Sir: I was amazed to see the super market in the boot...
    Actually he carries all the stuff for his 2 yrs old daughter in the JET's boot... even her small cycle too... ::D .... Wonderful Daddy....
    @NK Sir: The photo album you showed with Premier Padmini's was awesome.... Those cars still look new...

Lots and lots of pics to follow....
    Friends please add your comments if i have missed anything...
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @ shashank
    Simply superb writeup. You have covered everything. Great comments on everbody's car.
    Nice to meet all of you. Now my next target is combined meet of TFI & FCCH. Guys you will definately enjoy the beautiful company of old fiats. ::T i.e.FIAT 500, elegant, millecento, select, super select, Padminis and 118NEs resotred to prestine condition and glittering colors. And FCCH guys will love company of beautiful new brand Lineas/Puntos. ::T And think of publice at Necklace road-They will go mad!!!!
    Once we said mean we'l do it. May be during Dussera/Diwali time we can plan this meet.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Good writeup shashank. Great to see Meets gathering pace around the country. Waiting for the pictures........!!!!!!!!!
  6. Nice to see TFIians meet happening in all states. Good going guys.
  7. that was a great meet today.
    I loved every second of it.
    Surya sir and nk4fiat were the best.
    the album of those old padmini's were :wow awesome. making me remember my childhood.
    And surya sir talking to the lake police and the parking wala was the best part!!!!

I missed the afternoon session as I was busy for the afternoon.
    Hope I could have joined them for the lunch and the photo session after the lunch.

It was fun during the time I was there with the meet.

Wish we could arrange for a meet tomorrow again.
  8. Good writeup Shashank :up. Keep it up.
    Surya has captured this... Surya post this pic.
    You have covered every thing.

And great photos by NK Sir.

Thanks all for making this meet a great success!! More to come :drinks
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice meet indeed & a very detailed description i must say. Congratulations All.
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    GR8 writeup Shashank...

gr8 pics too.

NK4fiat...its pure passion personification...way u put that poster up.

All you guys at hyd chapter... you rock