1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I've got the contact numbers of the following

Srikar and Sharath will be coming to Tarnaka and I will co-ordinate with them. Probably Sagi and Rakesh will also join us at Tarnaka/Secunderabad.

@ Shashank : you can call me and co-ordinate the progress / status of us 3 (might be 5 if the other 2 respond positively)

Long drive is fine, but I feel Warangal is way too long after the meet. Any other options/suggestions?
  2. N Kiran

By the way ...... Congrats Srikar :dance

You can call me any time
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Will tell the details during the meet... I had a detailed discussion with Srinivas in front of the owner, Owner was in a notion that this happens with all Linea's MJD and it is a fault... But that was not the case after Srinivas (SA @ Malik) clarified.

We can check how many of us are left "Post lunch" and then decide for the long trip... I am game... if we have five cars then long run will be fun... We can probably go to Vikarabad or Bidar fort... Those places are nearby and offers good Hyderabad-Mumbai highway...

Families, Friends etc... i meant everybody are welcome, personally i feel if all cars come in with 5 people we will have more fun and enjoyment...

Updated list is as follows...

1) Prasanna Godugu
    Grande Punto - Exotica Red

2) pvsuryap
    Linea TJet - SunBeam Beige

3) sagi096
    Grande Punto - Medium Grey

4) atulalvenkar
    Linea - Flamenco Red

5) shashanknathani
    Grande Punto - Medium Grey

6) nk4FIAT
    Linea - Hip Hop Black

7) srikaratluri
    Grande Punto - Bossa Nova White

8) N Kiran
    Grande Punto - Exotica Red

9) Rakesh8051
    Fiat Enthusiast - Planning to buy a Punto

10) Turbo_Sharath
    Linea - Minimal Grey

Date & Time : 20 Feb 2011(Sunday) 10:00 am

Location : Necklace Road next to Sanjeevaiah Park( while coming from Rani Gunj)

Agenda :
    10:00 am - 10:15 am Buffer time if some one still in traffic else can start (approx timing)
    10:15 am - 10:45 am Introduce yourself (one by one)
    10:45 am - 11:00 am Photo Session ( Pl bring good Cam's those who have)
    11:00 am - 12:00 pm Sharing Experiences/Information ( Best Workshop,Best Upgrades, Do's & Don't s........)
    *12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Checking of 2011 FIAT Punto or Linea or both (Trying with Tejaswi and Concorde to get the demo vehicles)
    This is presently not confirmed, trying hard to get one demo vehicle.
    12:30 pm - 12:45 pm Planning for Upcoming events/meets and feature plans
    12:45 pm - 01:15 pm Slow speed rally to do round of Hussainsagar via necklace road-Tank bund raod-Sanjeeviah park
    01:15 pm - 03:00 pm Lunch (Either Eat Street or Ohris 74mm)
    03:00 pm - 06:30 pm Long Drive in our beauties(if possible)
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

@shashank: So u r happy with the service of Malik cars. Long drive is not possible 4 me this time.
    @Kiran, Shashank, Srikar, Sharath: I also stay at LB nagar. But I am leaving by 09:00 to drop my son to KV, Kanchanbagh. Otherwise I would have join u guys from Kothhapet via tarnaka. Anyway next time.
  5. . Thank you Sir.
  6. N Kiran

No Problem nk4Fiat. We can meet at Sanjeevaiah park. I have had a small doubt from many days. The pictures you have posted about the FCC meet at Necklace road are from the parking place of the Necklace Road MMTS station right? And now we will be gathering at Sanjeevaiah park, where exactly near Sanjeevaiah park is this place?
  7. N Kiran

So right now the plan is as follows for the guys from Secunderabad area.

We will have to start at Secunderabad at 9.30 sharp. I know it won't take 30mins from Sec'bad to Sanjeevaiah Park, but no harm in reaching a bit early.

@ Sagi : Request you to start at home around 9.00am. We will be calling you anyway and let you know about the status about us guys coming from Tarnaka
    @ Kiran, Srikar, Sharath : We will have to start at 9.15am at Tarnaka to reach Sec'bad by 9.30am
    @ Srikar & Sharath : Co-ordinate between yourself and decided when and where to meet and proceed to Tarnaka. I guess you will be taking the route from Nagole X Rds. In which case it takes only 15-20 mins to reach Tarnaka. So meet and start by 8.50am max.

Rakesh who is from AS Rao Nagar has not contacted yet. Guess he will be coming directly to the meet.

Is there anyone else who would like to join us guys from Sec'bad???
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

If you drive down towards eat street/prasad multimax, It is approx 500-800m from Sanjeevaiah park towards right side. We can change the venue on the spot anywhere on Necklace road, if all of us find Parking is not sufficient to park all the cars in one line/isolated from main road/too much crowded by other cars.
  9. @shashank
    mine is 2011 punto epk. you can checkmine.
    but linea i cant help... :confused
    and if in case i stay back for lunch, why not you all drop me off in narkatpalli near naslgonda on the vijaywada highway. it would be fun

@kiran: can we meet near the theater where the road from osmania meets the tarnaka main road?
    near that singnal?
    will call tou today evening
  10. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

I meant wargal temple .... Not arrangal... This s on way to chittayala .. Vijayawada high a.
    Le,s dcid omorrow