1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Surya, which place are you planning to visit?
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hey guys.... Just got a call from home that the courier has been recieved with stickers. Today while I was driving to my work in the morning I was at Begumpet Signal and was surrounded by Fiats. A linea in the rear, Stile to my left and Palio D to the right. What a moment it was though a coincidence. I thought how would it have been if I had TFI stickers on my ride. May be atleast 1 out of the 3 might "Follow Me at Teamfiat.co.in" ..... anyways too excited about the meet. Unfortunately my wife and 1 yr old daughter cannot make it this time. Next time I am sure they will join us all.

@ Rakesh you are most welcome. I stay at Tarnaka, would you take the same route to the meet or would you go from Tirumalagiri? Srikar who stays at L.B.Nagar will meet me at Tarnaka and we will proceed to the meeting place. You are welcome to join us. Any one who is living near by Tarnaka, Secunderabad if possible try to co-ordinate so that we can all go to the meet together which might turnout to be a 10km rally. Do PM me for any other gathering point or suggestions.

@ Sharath : Is it possible for you to come to Tarnaka along with Srikar?

@ Sagi : Can you meet us at Secunderabad so that we can drive together?

Guys could you please also mention your mobile number in the PM so that we can co-ordinate.
  3. @Kiran, I can come to Tranaka, then we 3 can move on..wt say? Check your PM for my mobile number.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Guys , I am back to hyd just now.
    @Kiran: Get relaxed! and now no tension about delivery of stickers.
    @turbo_sharath: Welcome for meet.
    @narayankg: Plz make maximum efforts to come to meet
    @shashanknathani, pvsuryap, prasanna: Hey guys! plz do discussion related to meet.
    @pvsuryap: Nice to give more publicity on facebook.

I got a mail from moderator regarding meet. Hope everybody must have got.
    So at least 02 digit number is achieved on thread. May be by Sunday it may reach upto 14-15.Good !!!! ::T

Today I met 01 Linea owner and 01 punto owner and requested them to attend the meet. One refused staright away where 01 said "i'l try"
    Tomorrow again reminding 02 of my office collegues. Everybody please try your best by all the ways eg meeting, sending mails, calling, posting on other social n/w sites ....... May be after 01 year we should be able to gather around 50 cars. Keep it up!!!!!!!! :dancing

Forgotten to tell one more good news. One of the founder member of FCCH , (Shiva) who owns 1959 FIAT elegant, 1992 Padmini, 2004 Palio has booked FIAT Punto yesterday. :wow Delivery is planned in 1st week of March. I have invited him with his Palio. He is having some personal work but he'l peep in for small time.
  5. thats gr8 news guys...
    I am ready for the meet.
    @ kiran:
    sorry dude am dead tired.
    was busy in the morning. Lot of catching up with old friends. Plus the punto tyres, film and mats job was completed successfully today.

Can I call you tomorrow morning??
    My college mate is busy with his exams now.So I think he might not attend but then he told he will try to attend.

pm me u r number.
    We both can meet at kothapet or somthing like that and proceed to Kiran in Tarnaka.
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

How about wargal temple?
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

I got my car back today... Job well done from malik cars...
    I met Mr. Nishant, he own a linea and has done 75K and his vehicle is at malik cars for engine replacement, yes I said it right engine replacement... I too asked him to join us..

It will be great if two or three of us have the cell numbers as PM and then co-ordinate during the meet... I am also ready to take the responsibility.. I have Kiran's and Atul's number.. Others please PM me your numbers...

On the other side I am finding it difficult to get demo cars for the meet.. But still trying hard...
  8. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Engin replacement ? A 75k ..... That's scary...
    Wer you able to check why.
  9. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Mr organizer...... Are familie welcome?
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

I think with family not a problem. Friend, GF, collegues, spouse, kids, son-daughters, parents all are welcome.
    But becoz of son's cricket match i can't come with family this time.