1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

I had a very very very bad experience with Phanindra over there.... Concorde has very good technicians but the Service management is poor... Try not to get the job card prepared from Phanindra (alias Phani).... Reach out to Ranadheer directly and tell him you want your car in best shape back in 4 hours.... He is the CRO...
  2. Fellas,
    I am also interested to join the meet. I am @DSNR and my ride Linea Emotion Pack :car . See you all .. :bye
  3. @Shashank n All never ever go to Concorde - really had a pathetic experience. And we can conclude that they are not going to change. Try Malik Cars.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Updated list is as follows...

1) Prasanna Godugu
    Grande Punto - Exotica Red

2) pvsuryap
    Linea TJet - SunBeam Beige

3) sagi096
    Grande Punto - Medium Grey

4) atulalvenkar
    Linea - Flamenco Red

5) shashanknathani
    Grande Punto - Medium Grey

6) nk4FIAT
    Linea - Hip Hop Black

7) srikaratluri
    Grande Punto - Bossa Nova White

8) N Kiran
    Grande Punto - Exotica Red

9) Rakesh8051
    Fiat Enthusiast - Planning to buy a Punto

10) Turbo_Sharath
    Linea - Minimal Grey

Date & Time : 20 Feb 2011(Sunday) 10:00 am

Location : Necklace Road next to Sanjeevaiah Park( while coming from Rani Gunj)

Agenda :
    10:00 am - 10:15 am Buffer time if some one still in traffic else can start (approx timing)
    10:15 am - 10:45 am Introduce yourself (one by one)
    10:45 am - 11:00 am Photo Session ( Pl bring good Cam's those who have)
    11:00 am - 12:00 pm Sharing Experiences/Information ( Best Workshop,Best Upgrades, Do's & Don't s........)
    12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Checking of 2011 FIAT Punto or Linea or both (Trying with Tejaswi and Concorde to get the demo vehicles)
    12:30 pm - 12:45 pm Planning for Upcoming events/meets and feature plans
    12:45 pm - 01:15 pm Slow speed rally to do round of Hussainsagar via necklace road-Tank bund raod-Sanjeeviah park
    01:15 pm - 03:00 pm Lunch (Either Eat Street or Ohris 74mm)

Looking forward to a grand meet :dance :dance :dance :dance
  5. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

I agree.. had the worst experience at Concord.. they quoted 2 times the price that Mallik motors quoted for a denting work.
    Very minor but they wanted 7 - 8 k .. Mallik said 3.5 k.

Concord and Tejeswai also did not stock running repair spares. Mallik said they typically stock.
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Good job Shashank.
    I wanted to check if anyone is interested in a long drive?
    I am willing to come if anyone is.
  7. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

I am assuming that Families are welcome ... correct?

BTW - I have this on my facebook: (you might want to update your status as well. Will definately attract more folks)

Team FIAT India - Hyderabad meet
    Date: Sunday - Feb 20, 2011
    Location : Necklace Road next to Sanjeevaiah Park(while coming in from RaniGunj)

It’ll be a good meet for Fiat owners and Enthusiasts.
    Pass the word
  8. Sorry guys i was away all these days :uh :uh but am back so where we are on 20th sunday all set to meet
    as well can i have contact number of the other guys who are coming on sunday
    i stay at Alwal :anyone :anyone so any one near to me just let me know...........
  9. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

I purchased my car from Mallik Cars, So far i visited Mallik Service Center for 3k Service and 15k Service and one time for a Denting work(Covered under insurance ), All these visits they returned my car on time and service engineers also good and helpful but when denting and Painting my Car, they did something to my car keys i am not sure what happen, logo on Desmodromic key had dent(hit with some sharp object ) and paint was every where and they try to clean it.I reported same to Service Engineer, Cleaning inside and out side the car is not up to the mark, All 3 time i taken my car late evening so couldn't identified at Service Center
  10. @Prasanna, fix an appointment around 10:30AM and talk to Mr.Srinivas (was SA for FIAT). Hope you get your car back in shape. I think we are going bit :eek:fftopic