1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad Meets Thread - Latest report on Pg. 100

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by atulalvenkar, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hi guys, any body interested in TFI meet in Hyderabad/Secunderabad area ? Please contact me on +919985219769. We can have a meet on coming sunday 10/10/2010.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi Atul,
    Was there any previous meet? As I'l be the owner of Linea by this monthend, definately I'l attend the meet in Nov'10.
    All the best!!!
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Atul: A TFI Meet on 10/10/10 sounds really good. Lots of Hyd Punters in Team Bhp. Hope all of them too join the TFI parade.
  4. @nk4FIAT - no there wasn't any meet prior to this there are very few folks from hyd on this forum compared to pune/mumbai/blore guys. If we can get 3-4 more guys to respond to this thread we can meet up you need not be owner Future owner/Enthusiast is more then enough ::D

@arun - I hope couple of hyd punters see this thread and reply.
  5. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    I saw this thread today. I am in for it in future. Will be good to have something like this here as well.
  6. I was thinking where all FIAT'ians in Hyderabad went.We'll decide on a date, i think currently it's you me and nk4FIAT.If this thread gets momentum we'll see couple more interested folks.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I think Atul,
    Why don't you take initiative and plan 1st TFI meet of Hyderabad somewhere in Jan'11.
    Nearby my office i see 2-3 Puntos and 01 Linea. I'l contact them.
    Even if we could achieve 8-9 people meet, it will be a good gathering.
  8. I have some personal work and will be at my hometown in Goa from 25th Dec to 23rd Jan. We can plan the meet before Dec 25th or sometime in early Feb.

On the plus side am driving down from Hyd to Goa in my Linea :dancing
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Actually I am also planning to go to hometown by 25th to 1st Jan'11. Because of that schedule is so tight. By any case i ve to finish all activities before 24th Dec. Let us see. I think Feb will be better.
    It will be nice to see photosession of your Linea on various spots of Goa.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    It's a great idea.... I am in too.... Be it either December or Feb.... I saw this thread today only...