1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad - FIAT Fun Day @ Tejaswi Motors

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, May 15, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I received a set of photographs taken by the Tejaswi guys. Adding them here.

Can our next car be a Linea?? :D
    CAM00480.jpg

My daughter taking up the STAGE
    CAM00492.jpg

CAM00493.jpg

Karaoke
    Fiat fun day 18may13 (4).jpg

Fiat fun day 18may13 (5).jpg

How do you cope up with a Fiatian hubby? :p
    IMG_0636.jpg

Serious discussions with the Regional Manager
    IMG_0671.jpg

Sound, camera, Action
    IMG_0724.jpg

Testimonial about Fiat and the event
    IMG_0727.jpg
    3 people like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    Nice pics.Exotic Red.

Fiat'nna RJ'ing.
    Please play song "Shiridi wale Saibaba" dedicated to all the owners who are suffering from the service centre problems in Hyd :D .
    Jokes apart.what did you had in discussion with Hyderabad Manager ?
  3. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I was singing him the same song as you mentioned on behalf of Fiat owners from Hyderabad to understand their plight. :D

Well it was on the same lines, was informing him about the service issues that we are discussing on the forum. He assured me that Fiat is doing everything it can to setup another SC in Hyd pretty soon. BTW, he is the regional manager looking after only the exclusive showrooms in Karnataka and AP.
    There was a dealer who was given the task for setting up a second SC and he has not finalised a location yet and is delaying things. And now since Fiat has already given it to someone, they cannot ask another dealer to setup an SC in this situation.
    Even the Fiat officials asked for few changes to the Tejaswi SC, without which we would not have got what we have as the current SC.
    Though the guy who looks after the Exclusive SC was not at the event, he was expected to arrive there in the afternoon, but did not show up. I waited to speak to him but couldn't meet him.
    Keeping fingers crossed to have an SC near Uppal or Nagole if the rumours are true, which would be close to where I live.
    1 person likes this.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Nice going Kiran. Fully loaded with work so not getting time. Recalled memories of Fiat Funday in 2011 at Dhola-re-dhani.
    Keep it up!!!!!!!!.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Nice Kiran. Sorry, I was at 3M on Sunday and I was late to return to home. Not able to go FIAT showroom.
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    No need to be sorry, Suman. There is always a next time and another event.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2